Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help my new iphones have no sound

Default help my new iphones have no sound
    i got around 5 iphones for my friends did unlock for them but there are 2 phones having a strange problem , when i call there is no sound , i have to open the speaker then close it then it will work normal . but when i received a call , it is act normal , i did reset , re install the firmware , plug and unplug the headset , what do u recommend since this site is full of expert people
    thanks

no information why ? or how to fix it ?

no idea ?
    Last edited by mobileq8; 2007-09-29 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mobileq8 For This Useful Post:

sharief (2007-10-17)

same problem for me also,plus not getting message,but i can send message please any solution-"[email protected]"
    Last edited by sharief; 2007-10-04 at 07:29 PM.

same here .... please help .....

Same here. My phone speaker does not work. I've tried plugging in the headphones and taking them out. Nothing.

Same here guys - you're not alone :-)

what is yalls modem firmware version if it is 04.04.05_G you will have to do a dfu install of 1.1.4 and unlock/jailbreak using ziphone ...Had a similar probalem and that fixed it hope this helps

evojoey, I'm new to this hacking stuff and am having an issue with my speaker- what exactly do you mean by a dfu install of 1.1.4? How do you do that? Thanks for your help.

to do a dfu install turn your phone off, then hold the home and power buttons in until you see the apple logo come up at which time let go of the power button but continue to hold the home button until you get a image on the screen that looks like a picture of the itunes icon with a usb cord next to it.

after the screen looks like that (thats DFU mode) plug it into your comp and open itunes. it will say it detected an iphone in recovery mode and now you can just install 1.1.4 again and jailbreak after

This is a year old... stop bumping up old threads >_>