Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.1.3 want 4.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris333 View Post
    Well it all seems to work I now have iso 4.1, cydia, and T-mobile all working.

Off hand does anyone know how to keep the T-mobile "E" from popping up? I don't have a data plan and will only be using wifi to go online. With the Edge running it takes longer to find the wifi.
    Just a warning though, if you turn off cellular data, you won't be able to receive MMS messages. In reality, T-Mobile MMS messages do not require a data plan, but turning off the cellular data option in the iPhone also disables MMS messages.

There are numerous tweaks you can use to disable data, however. You can use the profile found at iPhoneNoData to install fake APNs for data; you can install the EDGE disabler on Cydia; you can install the Data Blocker off of Cydia as well.

@OP
    I am also in the same situation, I have a 3gs unlocked with spirit and ultrsn0w.
    What I want to know is can I use a cooked sn0wbreeze 4.1 firmware already activated on this iPhone? I am a pc user.
    Thanks for any reply and sorry if this seems like a thread hijack.

edit just read it's against rule so removed it. All I can day that it's trusted
    @members
    my question is can I use the given activated cooked firmware for my 3.1.3 iPhone 3gs? I have shsh saved.

@mmi staff
    i am sorry if the above link violates any rules, please remove the link if it does.
    Thanks
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-11-08 at 07:15 PM. Reason: mentioning piracy-related forum/repo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Snowbreeze custom firmware hactivation gives you youtube problem and syncing problem.
    Get one that is cooked by Pwnage tools 4.1.2. Run Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 and check the box : Put iphone into DFU mode . You will need stock 4.1 at the early part to run Redsn0w but you don't use it to jailbreak, just DFU .
    Once you are in DFU, itunes will open , you then click shift + restore to the custom firmware you have downloaded.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

plox (2010-11-08)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123