Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock My Iphone please

Default Unlock My Iphone please
    Dear Masters,

I was using ipone 32gb 3gs from long time. Today noon I did update it with ITUNE and now it does have 4.1 with 5.14.02

And not a single sim work with it

I wanna know can I unlock it ? what to do now ? any suggestions ?

If i jailbreak it though lime1rain will it work ? or can i downgrade it ?

please reply masters !!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

if you upgraded straight with iTunes you have gone and updated your baseband which currently is not unlockable.
    so you are... put it bluntly... screwed.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

It doesn't matter if you downgrade, you can never downgrade the baseband only the firmware, the baseband is what they have to hack for the unlock

There will be an unlock soon on the doors of november, so i think you should wait but not too long... Iam on the problem but i have rhe iphone 4

wait for some time there will be unlock for 4.2 basband

How about IPHONE4, I am having the same problem with iphone4 as well it has having 4.1 and 2.10.04 can I unlock it ?

Quote Originally Posted by tapansheth View Post
    How about IPHONE4, I am having the same problem with iphone4 as well it has having 4.1 and 2.10.04 can I unlock it ?
    This is what iam talking about! Lets hope im the next 2 weeks the dev team will give us good news! I think they are working hard to make us happy. Its just matter of time, after the ios 4.2 is released!