Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone being weird...

Default iphone being weird...
    Hey guys please excuse if this is the wrong place to post this but i have a iphone 3G on 4.0 unlocked and all that good stuff. Its been unlocked for a while now but just about 3 days ago it was not sending or reciving calls. I would try to call someone and usually when u put the phone up to your ear the screen turns black, but not for me. While i try calling i cant here ringing and the person iam calling gets my call but it still shows on my phone that its still calling and i cant here waht the person is saying. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

When did you do the jailbreak and what jailbreak did you use. You need a restore to get it working.

Download Tiny Umbrella, run it , plug your iphone in , highlight your device on the left side and click save shsh on the bottom right. I am pretty sure you only have 4.1 shsh blogs if you just jailbroke recently.
    Last edited by iYeow; 2010-10-27 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

akkmednoseflem (2010-10-28)

I did the jailbreak a long time ago and really cant remember what i used. And i have 4.0 by mistake as i pluged it into itunes it did the update and i hate it I will still try tiny umbrella..

If you hate 4.0 you should be able to get back to 3.1.3 without SHSH on a 3G. Just shift+restore to stock firmware. Then do custom firmware back to wherever you want to go - I would suggest 4.1 with snowbreeze.