Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1274

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Patato22 View Post
    Like 7 months with no unlock ?
    And in top of that they lie to all user:

They said unlock will be out ones 4.3 is out ? ******** why no just speak the true ????

lOl o dont need your dev unlock anymore h2o works perfect in unlocked iPhone
    He said : NO unlock will be released until after 4.2.5 or official 4.3 (whichever is last) is out.

=> meant that if there will be an unlock, it will be released until after 4.2.5 or 4.3 ...

he didn't said : unlock will be released after 4.2.5 or official 4.3 (whichever is last) is out.

=> There's a big difference.
    Last edited by SelimBez; 2011-03-22 at 01:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you live under a rOck ? 4.2.5 and 4.3 out

So ????

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xviet View Post
    They will never release the unlock! Done with that, they have just talked BS from day one people were stucked on 02.10.14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patato22 View Post
    Do you live under a rOck ? 4.2.5 and 4.3 out

So ????
    I see English is not your primary language.

Go back and read SelimBez's post again. And keep re-reading it until you understand it.

There is a difference between saying "No unlock will be released until after 4.3 is out" and "There will definitely be an unlock released after 4.3 is out!". The Dev Team said the former - they did not say the latter.

Any statements they made about an unlock were based on what they found before they discovered the vulnerability only worked on MuscleNerd's specific SIM, not as a general unlock for everyone.

Now quit b1tch1ng.

i have read somwhere that geohot made the first bf program but it would take years to crack the nck. so what makes musclenerd's approach different?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

at least I speak two languages, when you only speak one language idiot.

He said that the unlock will be R ones the iOS 4.5.2 or 4.3 is out

4.5.2 and 4.3 are out!

He never said that **** you are talking about you M

Face it B, apple wins lOl dev team got F UP.

I'm out of this ****, waste of time!

So iOS 4.5.2 and 4.3 are already out...along with the unlocks for them? Are they still working on the unlock for iOS 4.1? I've been waiting for about 6 months now...should I just cut my losses and switch to Android? I really don't want to, but people keep saying that it isn't working, they're not going to release the unlock or that it's going to take even longer like 2-3 months or something.

Selling my iphone 4 4.1 now! jailbreak with lots of apps! who wants!?

Quote Originally Posted by bobdigi View Post
    So iOS 4.5.2 and 4.3 are already out...along with the unlocks for them? Are they still working on the unlock for iOS 4.1? I've been waiting for about 6 months now...should I just cut my losses and switch to Android? I really don't want to, but people keep saying that it isn't working, they're not going to release the unlock or that it's going to take even longer like 2-3 months or something.

Yep, i think its time for me to switch to a Blackberry. Even though its worst of a phone than the iphone. But atleast its easily unlocked and acts like an actual phone. not f***en a ipod touch

Quote Originally Posted by Pl4ter View Post
    Yep, i think its time for me to switch to a Blackberry. Even though its worst of a phone than the iphone. But atleast its easily unlocked and acts like an actual phone. not f***en a ipod touch
    have you read about gevey sim? why not give that a try?

What is Gevey SIM? How does it work and what does it do?

i used to have a japanese phone using one of those horrible turbo sim piece of crap method to unlock the phone. Always drops calls. Have to restart the phone once a while before it get reception again. Just a pain that i dont want to go through anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdigi View Post
    What is Gevey SIM? How does it work and what does it do?
    they call it a sim interposer. here's a link to an online store. http://applenberry.com/store/

there is a lot of talk about it here in modmyi, pros and cons. read up and see what you think.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sensui67 For This Useful Post:

cwilling (2011-03-24), GodStang (2011-03-23)

Good news for people who want to use iPhone on T-Mobile, AT&T is buying T-Mobile US for $39 billion, which means the T-Mobile network will become AT&T's network and the locked iPhone (with T-Mobile sim) should then be recognized by AT&T's network.

i keep hearing about a rumor stating that something is going to be released today like some sort of update of cydia 1.1 is that bs?

@sensui67 thanks I'll check it out.

@cooldudeleo ...even though AT&T has bought T-Mobile...AT&T still has to honor the pre-existing contracts...some of which could go for two years. So I find it pretty unlikely that T-Mobile users will be able to just hop on the band wagon.

@bobdigi: maybe you are right, things are still dicey...

@cooldudeleo the buy out if approved will not happen for 12-18 mnths. So until then our iPhones will still not work on T-Mobile.

The Gevey Sim looks nice but it is $70.

Last
    I heard from
    Musclenerd is that omce the dump is made bf will take 1 week to
    Complete...that
    Means
    He has to run his laptop24/7 for a whole
    Week!!!

I am still supportive to Dev Team, I think they are really trying hard and they're just having a hard time...I tried some reverse engineering stuff myself, but had to give up real quick, I am an engineer but it needs massive programming skills...

Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast