Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1274

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

There have been delays, one after another! I get info from good sources, and that's what I keep hearing! As for now, all we have is a guess. The guess for 4.3 release is around feb 28. May happen, may not! For now, get twitter, subscribe to the proper people that do the work (follow) and you'll know as soon as it is out.

I've been duped my self! So, for now, I sit and wait!

For those who don't want to wait, get ur Baseband chip replaced for 100.00. (me no likey that!, if it were 30-50 I would) or in US, H20 I hear is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Regarding Unlock...
    So is it true that Geohot annouces he has NO UNLOCK AT THIS TIME?? If so, Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! ! And he would FINALLY annouce that after he done nabbed everyone's money who decided to donate to his so called lawyer fees!! THAT"S SLIMY AS F**K!!! But most of us knew they had no UNLOCK!! Sucks for you Guys!!
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    So is it true that Geohot annouces he has NO UNLOCK AT THIS TIME?? If so, Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! ! And he would FINALLY annouce that after he done nabbed everyone's money who decided to donate to his so called lawyer fees!! THAT"S SLIMY AS F**K!!! But most of us knew they had no UNLOCK!! Sucks for you Guys!!
    You should not be bitter
    These good guys do not owe us or you anything
    until today you receive the unlock for free
    I've been in this business for 7 years
    and i Can say with confidence That what was said was Done

You use every opportunity to spoil their name
    You should not be bitter
    Be patient
    Good day everyone

Quote Originally Posted by corosivi View Post
    You should not be bitter
    These good guys do not owe us or you anything
    until today you receive the unlock for free
    I've been in this business for 7 years
    and i Can say with confidence That what was said was Done

You use every opportunity to spoil their name
    You should not be bitter
    Be patient
    Good day everyone
    Yeah! We should be patient.. I still have faith they can release the unlock..

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Geohot was never working on an unlock for iPhone 4. MuscleNerd is the only one doing it right now.

You may also want to brush up on the rules of the forum regarding language...

Current i4 unlock goal includes til 04.10.01 (4.3b3). Very weird situation...vuln cmds are there, trying to invoke them! - musclenerd

so when the unlock comes out it will work for ios 4.3 as well?

Do you just roam topics looking to get angry?

The donations had nothing to do with unlocks, he never claimed to have an unlock. To the contrary on limesn0w he even said it's not going to happen.

What is the score with the iphone 4 unlocking wise? The reason I ask is that I am thinking of buying one from the USA (I live in the UK) as they are a little cheaper. Is it straight formward jailbreak and unlock? Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by BigCol View Post
    What is the score with the iphone 4 unlocking wise? The reason I ask is that I am thinking of buying one from the USA (I live in the UK) as they are a little cheaper. Is it straight formward jailbreak and unlock? Thanks guys
    You are correct. You can purchase an iPhone 4 at an Apple store in the states cheaper than other countries. However the phone comes locked. You need to find out the current software version and baseband version being sold, then find out from this site if am unlock is available. Dont buy until you do tjis unless you want a very expensive itouch! My guess is that it's 4.2.1 software.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCol View Post
    I have a locked USA iPhone here in the UK if you're interested PM me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alex1015 For This Useful Post:

Jacanasal504 (2011-03-03)

THE UNLOCK IS BEING RELEASED MARCH 11th
    Musclenerd said the unlock would immediatly follow the release of iOS 4.3 and apple has said that 4.3 will be released allong with iPad 2 on March 11, 2011.

Finally only 9 more days until freedom

IT'S MANBEARPIG!
    I told you it was real!

Device: iPhone 2G 16 GB
    Firmware: 2.2.1 Unlocked + Jailbroken w/ Quickpwn.
    Computer: Windows XP & Vista (64 Bit)

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Musclenerd said the unlock would immediatly follow the release of iOS 4.3 and apple has said that 4.3 will be released allong with iPad 2 on March 11, 2011.

I dont recall MuscleNerd using the words "immediately after" .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to indyzzzz For This Useful Post:

alex1015 (2011-03-03)

I got this iphone4 from Rogers Canada since september and I'm in the UK. What's goin on with the unlock it's taking ages

that's a good way to get a rumor started....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to willryan42 For This Useful Post:

alex1015 (2011-03-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

I4 unlock j.b for 4.2.1 it working

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    that's a good way to get a rumor started....
    Nah dude. I can't remember what musclenerd specifically said but it was something like "pretty soon after" so basically it's the same time 4.3 is released. They would have no reason to delay the release any further after 4.3 is out.

It probably gonna be on March 13! Hopefully!

Unlock wont be realeased IMMEDIATELY after, they have allow for the appropriate testing and what not. You never know what last minute obsticle Apple will throw in the way of the devs. Atleast a week or so after 4.3 drops, then hopefully we will be free! Too excited for this, been waiting since September!

Quote Originally Posted by RIKKI123 View Post
    Unlock wont be realeased IMMEDIATELY after, they have allow for the appropriate testing and what not. You never know what last minute obsticle Apple will throw in the way of the devs. Atleast a week or so after 4.3 drops, then hopefully we will be free! Too excited for this, been waiting since September!
    Devteam unlock on march 11 = ios 4.3 release.. I can smell it... Lol!

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast