Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1274

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

The unlock is here~!!!

just joking, as I wish it was here. any news on the unlock from any sources?

I guess now we wait and see what happens after 4.3 drops. Musclenerd said nothing until after then but that's pretty vague could mean six months after.

I'm just not convinced because every other time in the past it seemed as though when they waited for a firmware to drop the dev team at least said the had an unlock waiting. Now we're just left to try and interpret tweets.

I think they are becoming more and more cautious over what information they give out just to keep apple guessing....but then again I could be totally wrong and the unlock doesn't exist yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alex1015 View Post
    I guess now we wait and see what happens after 4.3 drops. Musclenerd said nothing until after then but that's pretty vague could mean six months after.

I'm just not convinced because every other time in the past it seemed as though when they waited for a firmware to drop the dev team at least said the had an unlock waiting. Now we're just left to try and interpret tweets.
    Well i dont know how reliable veeence is but he says that the guys have a UL waiting and will get it in a few days after 4.3 drops.

well i think after the 4.3 is out,they will say that unlock will come out after ios5 coz they dont want apple to patch it on iphone 5.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by jyrec View Post
    well i think after the 4.3 is out,they will say that unlock will come out after ios5 coz they dont want apple to patch it on iphone 5.. lol..
    Its possible.. Lol.. Well lets just be positive about it.. Few days more.. If apple will release 4.3..

I`m also thinking as that they wont release an unlock as they would be waiting for iphone 5 to be released so it can be unlocked seeing that its only few months later...

Ohh man this is driving me crazy.. I mean somehow Apple will patch the hole...someday our road to unlock will end..so why having people waiting and suffer?
    Its not fair..

could it be today?? Please dev team, give us some good news, 7 months are more than enough :'(
    AT&T, I hate you guys, I seriously do!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

It isn't going to be today. It won't be until sometime after 4.3 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    It isn't going to be today. It won't be until sometime after 4.3 comes out.
    Do you have any near date when the 4.3 will be released?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Jechi (2011-02-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Regarding Unlock...
    Well Guys for those who's pondering when 4.3 comes out, hop over to redmondpie dot com and they jussssssssssssssssssssssssst posted stated that apple to drop IOS 4.3 on February 28th!!! But you know how things can change real quick!! Plus when and if it does drops, the Dev Team aint gonna have anything ready!! You peeps depending on an unlock with prolly still have to wait more months!! Just go to At&t or Verizon so you ain't gotta wait around!! Let's face it, yes its free and all and yes they put in alot of work, but for real is it work the headaches!! HELL NAH!! I'd rather just pay for the unlock knowing its ready than wait around for the bs. Thats just my opinion. But we will see what happens in the next few months or so...Good Luck to you all!!
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

All they posted there was their opinion based on a subscription of one app. That doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    All they posted there was their opinion based on a subscription of one app. That doesn't mean anything.
    yes. that is true. I agree with what you said. I think all we can do right now is just be patient and wait for Devteam's unlcok come out.

Don't argue no more.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^loouee6. Absolutely, ... go authorized carrier for your unlock. Can't fault you there

Unfortunately, Apple has won another battle (keeping you locked in), hopefully they don't win the war.
    It's getting harder to jailbreak, especially untethered.
    Adding unlock to the requirement, well that's at least 100x more difficult.

As always: either buy a factory unlocked phone or go Apples way.
    Of course a third option is always available --- buy a different phone .

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    Well Guys for those who's pondering when 4.3 comes out, hop over to redmondpie dot com and they jussssssssssssssssssssssssst posted stated that apple to drop IOS 4.3 on February 28th!!! But you know how things can change real quick!! Plus when and if it does drops, the Dev Team aint gonna have anything ready!! You peeps depending on an unlock with prolly still have to wait more months!! Just go to At&t or Verizon so you ain't gotta wait around!! Let's face it, yes its free and all and yes they put in alot of work, but for real is it work the headaches!! HELL NAH!! I'd rather just pay for the unlock knowing its ready than wait around for the bs. Thats just my opinion. But we will see what happens in the next few months or so...Good Luck to you all!!
    Thank you for the update. Your information seems accurate. I heard that 4.3 has been extended for 2 weeks which makes the release on the 28th. As you probably know, Apple will be using "the daily news" on the 4.3 platform, so it will be released soon.

For a long time we were advised that 4.3 must be released before unlock for bb 02.01.04 comes out. If we use this as the fact, then we should not be surprised to see that the unlock did not come out ind December, January 16th, or Valentine's day. At the end of the day, you are right- it's free and we should not be belly aching about the fact that we have waited a long time.

Damn it's been forever good thing I switched to AT&T lmao

O2 ib the UK are unlocking for free, Got mine done a while back and it is so simple for them to do. These Companys that keep you locked to them are con artists.

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast