Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

I had an unlocked 3G on t-mobile but I gave it to my sister and I had no choice but to switch to AT&T and sell the iPhone 4 that I got for $200 on eBay for $600 and keep my iPhone 4 that I had in the first place.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    I had an unlocked 3G on t-mobile but I gave it to my sister and I had no choice but to switch to AT&T and sell the iPhone 4 that I got for $200 on eBay for $600 and keep my iPhone 4 that I had in the first place.
    Dang, that's a good deal for a iPhone 4. Got mine for $450 on 4.0.1. All I want is an untethered jailbreak. Hurry up Apple and give out the iOS 4.3!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisnp View Post
    So I just unlocked my 3GS (4.1) after upgrading to the iPad BB. It all worked fine for a little while but then after a couple of hours I cannot use the internet on WiFi either in Safari or other apps. Under settings it shows the IP address, DNS etc but it just wont work now ?
    reboot... mine works great 99% of the time but sometimes when switching between wifi and 3g, like when I leave the house, and pick up3g and then come home later to get wifi again, it goofs up and shows wifi connected but apps don't find it - rebooting always seems to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    h
    Yah this is a good way to go for te time being. I have an unlocked (factory) iPhone that I use with Tmo prepaid. The other locked one that my s/o uses (very rarely), we are going with the gophone simple rate plan
    Enjoy you high speed edge connection

Quote Originally Posted by cper View Post
    Enjoy you high speed edge connection
    Actually, i rarely use data outside my home or office And Ive tried the "webpass" for $1.50 a day and it is sufficient for what i need to do while Im driving to and fro from my home or office. cheers Mr. hater

One size does not fit all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    Actually, i rarely use data outside my home or office And Ive tried the "webpass" for $1.50 a day and it is sufficient for what i need to do while Im driving to and fro from my home or office. cheers Mr. hater

One size does not fit all.
    Well said! I too seldom use much data out of the house... not everyone is addicted to 3g in order to fill every minute watching video while spending 10 minutes on the train or 20 min on the bus, or worse, while driving!

Can you unlock an MC model iPhone 4 running 4.0 with the 01.59.00 baseband?

There's an AT&T store selling one and I thought about buying it. Isn't that the iPad firmware though? Weren't people having problems with that?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

No, the iPad baseband has nothing to do with the iPhone 4

Cool. Thanks man.

how many fw pre-releases before the official fw is released?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sensui67 View Post
    how many fw pre-releases before the official fw is released?
    Usually 3 betas version but could be less , depending on the bugs they have to fix.

... two more weeks to go

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    Usually 3 betas version but could be less , depending on the bugs they have to fix.
    Three Betas follow by a GM then the final release. In the past it was usually about two weeks between Betas but this time it was only a week. Assuming another two weeks until Beta 3 would be Feb 2nd. Then two weeks until GM would be Feb 16 and a week until final would be Feb 23. That's being a bit conservative too so hopefully 4.3 would be out before then.

So the unlock for 2.10.04 is ready but they're just waiting for the next fw to release it? Has sherif announced that he completed it yet?

no, again there is no unlock at all, nobody is waiting to release it because nobody knows how to do it yet

i do believe they are almost finished with the ul they are just waiting for the final release of 4.3. the reason may be to technical to explain but i do trust the dev team's intent for the community is for the best

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sensui67 For This Useful Post:

Sarge78 (2011-01-21)

Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast