Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

Im stuck waiting for the unlock for my iPhone 4... But I put it on Craigslist just to see what would happen and now somebody Really wants to buy it for $410... I already have another phone to get me by until the unlock comes out and I Really love the i4... Plus I wouldn't be able to find an iPhone 4 that's unlocked or running the older iOS for me to unlock it for $410... I'm kinda lost here. What do you guys think I should do???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sell it for 500$ if its 16gb and for 550 if its 32gb

4.3 beta is out. how long/short will it take before the official 4.3 is released?

Thanks
    Well at least we now know the unlock won't be coming out anytime this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcellerator View Post
    Well at least we now know the unlock won't be coming out anytime this month.
    Seriously, I don't think the unlock will come before April or later. They will always push it to the next update and come with excuses..

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Regarding Unlock...
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Just more bs to keep you Guys interested!! In a month they'll still be giving you Guys the same ole run around!! This is actually getting hilarious now, cause now it seems more bs is being made up...Wait around on it and wait for nothing...lol
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Just more bs to keep you Guys interested!! In a month they'll still be giving you Guys the same ole run around!! This is actually getting hilarious now, cause now it seems more bs is being made up...Wait around on it and wait for nothing...lol
    totally agree.. they seem cant releas the untethered jb, coz there's alot of bugs that they cant resolve. now devteam is on 4.3 beta for jb.. what happened to 4.2.1?? lol.

Everyone seems to be complaining but we should all remember that WE ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A JAILBREAK. These people do this on THEIR FREE TIME and receive none/very little financial compensation. Jailbreaks would come out a lot faster if financial incentive were involved but how many of you would be willing to pay? Also, 4.2.1 IS JAILBROKEN....if you cant figured out a tethered boot then too bad I guess. Why would they waste exploits when a new firmware is on its way? If they were to release the full untethered today Apple would easily patch the exploit by the time the new VZ iphone is out as well as on 4.3. BE THANKFUL!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm ready to pay just set the price

So I just unlocked my 3GS (4.1) after upgrading to the iPad BB. It all worked fine for a little while but then after a couple of hours I cannot use the internet on WiFi either in Safari or other apps. Under settings it shows the IP address, DNS etc but it just wont work now ?

Quote Originally Posted by goonerm3 View Post
    Everyone seems to be complaining but we should all remember that WE ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A JAILBREAK. These people do this on THEIR FREE TIME and receive none/very little financial compensation. Jailbreaks would come out a lot faster if financial incentive were involved but how many of you would be willing to pay? Also, 4.2.1 IS JAILBROKEN....if you cant figured out a tethered boot then too bad I guess. Why would they waste exploits when a new firmware is on its way? If they were to release the full untethered today Apple would easily patch the exploit by the time the new VZ iphone is out as well as on 4.3. BE THANKFUL!!!
    Lol, take it easy man. Who said they will do it faster with money in the picture? MuscleNerd twittered about a guy that would donate money to MuscleNerd, for the job they are doing. But MuscleNerd said that he don't want money. So lol dude.

The thing that issue me is that they don't update us at all. They will always come with excuses, so I have lost my respect for them, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisnp View Post
    So I just unlocked my 3GS (4.1) after upgrading to the iPad BB. It all worked fine for a little while but then after a couple of hours I cannot use the internet on WiFi either in Safari or other apps. Under settings it shows the IP address, DNS etc but it just wont work now ?
    Try to reset your iPhone again
    Last edited by xviet; 2011-01-16 at 01:17 AM.

well i think they will release it when iphone 5 comes out (if still they can) just like when the 3.1.3 when we had trouble in 3gs mc model. The best thing to do is buy a factory unlocked or buy with contract or just another brand not apple, in short just dont depend on them because if you are then youll wake up each and every morning disappointed. And we cannot also blame them for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jyrec View Post
    well i think they will release it when iphone 5 comes out (if still they can) just like when the 3.1.3 when we had trouble in 3gs mc model. The best thing to do is buy a factory unlocked or buy with contract or just another brand not apple, in short just dont depend on them because if you are then youll wake up each and every morning disappointed. And we cannot also blame them for that.
    dont you think devteam are paid by saurik? coz no jailbreak= no cydia..

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge78 View Post
    IntenseDebate - sherif_hashim

3 days ago @ blog.iphone-dev.org - blog.iphone-dev.org/po... 25 replies +32 points
    i m really sorry for that misunderstanding, it is all my fault, i usually read 5-10 tweets then start to answer accordingly then take another 10 and so on, which caused me to miss the date in his tweet, specially that he has written it in arabic using english letters (which is very confusing to me), but really if u have to read and respond to more than 150+ tweets and sometimes 200+ daily beside your normal very busy day work and some lack of sleep this is very likely to happen , but again i am sorry for that.

there never exist an ETA for jb/ul because they are very likely to be missed, better to put it that way "it ll be out when ready and working" , that is the way it happened for every previous release and it's the same for the following ones

again sorry and thx for your patience

Iam an arab and I am sooo GOOD in reading this language.. Sherif Hashim meant the 16th of Jan and it was sooo clear that the 16th going to be the day of 02.10.04 official unlock. The guy asked him will I get it before I go to the military serivce, he relied by SURE!!! that doesn't have more than 1 meaning. I appreciate his hard/free work he is giving us but its not good to give false reasons, let him hust say that HE COULDNT UNLOCK IT and thats it!! we have been waiting since 6 months and i guess we will wait 6 more months for that.. Honestly I think he is not going to do anything in regard to this lock!!!

So my friends..i've said few day ago.... I'm so tired of excuse without end....could anybody tell me witch ip4 is surely jailbreakable....??? I Buy another one and i'll sell this no sense unlockable brick!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noialdo View Post
    So my friends..i've said few day ago.... I'm so tired of excuse without end....could anybody tell me witch ip4 is surely jailbreakable....??? I Buy another one and i'll sell this no sense unlockable brick!!!!
    iPhone 4's on with Modem Firmware/Baseband 01.59.00 are the only ones that can be unlocked until the Dev Team produces an future unlock.

This future doesn't exist. I've said jailbreakble no lockable. I have to buy another with my carrier, but i need to know witch baseband and firmware Are surely jailbreakable.

Quote Originally Posted by noialdo View Post
    This future doesn't exist. I've said jailbreakble no lockable. I have to buy another with my carrier, but i need to know witch baseband and firmware Are surely jailbreakable.

4.2.1 teathered
    4.1 unteathered

baseband 1.59.00

those can be jailbroken and unlocked
    @hvywheel

Dude I gave up I bought AT&T plan...sherif hashim doesnt know about patience threshold...lmao 5 months is too much with an iPod touch.

Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    Dude I gave up I bought AT&T plan...sherif hashim doesnt know about patience threshold...lmao 5 months is too much with an iPod touch.
    h
    Yah this is a good way to go for te time being. I have an unlocked (factory) iPhone that I use with Tmo prepaid. The other locked one that my s/o uses (very rarely), we are going with the gophone simple rate plan

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast