Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1274

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

  1. #641
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Trust me, when an unlock is released you will know about it. Just follow the dev team members or check the news section of this site. You won't find any hidden unlocks by searching for them.

  2. #642
    Nvm
    Last edited by slayoxus; 2011-01-01 at 02:08 AM.

  3. #643
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    I wouldn't open that if I were you. It's either a virus or probably an old version of ultrasnow.

  4. #644
    I extracted on my iPhone it's a readme and an .exe file....I just wish there was an unlock by now...we used to unlock so much faster, but now we don't have people that work on it that much.

  5. #645
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tegucigalpa, Honduras
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    yups just checked it out... virus.. Bit Defender rocks

  6. #646

  7. #647
    I have bit defender 2010 and thanks!

  8. #648
    Im in the UK, its 3am here, looks like i'll find out when i wake up whether the unlock has been released fingers are crossed and im still keeping that glimmer of hope.

  9. #649
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tegucigalpa, Honduras
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RIKKI123 View Post
    Im in the UK, its 3am here, looks like i'll find out when i wake up whether the unlock has been released fingers are crossed and im still keeping that glimmer of hope.
    yeah I think theyare in Cupertino California or God knows where.... I'm in Honduras and its 10pm here, still waiting...

  10. #650
    Retired Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,996
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

    Give the dev team a break, it is New Year's Day tomorrow in North America

  11. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    Give the dev team a break, it is New Year's Day tomorrow in North America
    u kidding it feels like we have been waitin for years
    Buggati Major On That Kush!

  12. #652
    Oh well, im awake and looks like its not good news, theres absolutely nothing on any of their twitters indicating a release of and sorts.

  13. #653
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tegucigalpa, Honduras
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    That sucks!!! I almost cried LOL I cant wait!! Seems like I'vs been waiting since 2010 Jan :S

  14. #654
    Hopefully we will see an unlock till monday... Iphone 5 is coming soon and mine is still a paper weight hehe. My fault i bought it though.. Cant complain

  15. #655
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tegucigalpa, Honduras
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by silencer23 View Post
    Hopefully we will see an unlock till monday... Iphone 5 is coming soon and mine is still a paper weight hehe. My fault i bought it though.. Cant complain
    LOl yeahhh you're right! iPhone 6 will be out and iPhone 4 iOS 4.1+ wont be unlocked! LOL let's hope it comes out monday!! (Well I have been hoping for it to come out today)

  16. #656
    Sherif Hashim has justed twittered that the unlock is not finished... So we just have to be patient!

  17. #657
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tegucigalpa, Honduras
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xviet View Post
    Sherif Hashim has justed twittered that the unlock is not finished... So we just have to be patient!
    yeah just saw it :S ohhhhh brother!

  18. #658
    damn, I was so stupid when I updated from 4.0.2 to 4.1, and I have waited since September...... Such a pretty iTouch I have..

  19. #659
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tegucigalpa, Honduras
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xviet View Post
    damn, I was so stupid when I updated from 4.0.2 to 4.1, and I have waited since September...... Such a pretty iTouch I have..
    ughhh see now that sucks having updated it w/out SHSH... mine came w/4.1 ... an iTouch w/flash LOL

  20. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon2011 View Post
    ughhh see now that sucks having updated it w/out SHSH... mine came w/4.1 ... an iTouch w/flash LOL
    So hopefully it will be done in 2 weeks!

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •