Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheme75 View Post
    in the US, unfortunately, ATT has better gsm coverage - it sucks that they have THE WORST cust serv in the world, but cover more people. where I live, I can't even get ATT or t-mobile - no gsm carriers at all! ATT will roam on an old gsm system now owned by verizon, so the best any gsm phone gets in our area is edge service and voice can be spotty too. no way verizon is going to invest in gsm - but they have excellent 3g coverage all over our area.

in the beginning, apple was in need of the best coverage they could get in the US to get broadest mkt penetration quickly, and also chose gsm so they could move quickly into foreign mkt's. I suspect it was att that demanded the exclusivity deal so they could try to lock in customers - their old school thinking. but it is just that thinking that spurred the jb's/unlockers, so ultimately, they did us a favor.

I pretty much also believe apple is just "playing" att by doing a few things to appease them to block the unlocks. once the exclusivity deal is over, I tend to doubt apple will be so worried about what att wants, although apple is a control freak and think they know what is best for everyone. the best deal will be with verizon - far more extensive coverage in the US. plus I am interested to see how att handles their loss of exclusivity which is the loophole they are using to avoid unlocking handsets after contract expiration.
    woah! nice answer! sure learned a lot right now LOL xD

Its new years eve!!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee let today be the day

Let us hope for that

My baseband's already at 6.15.00, which allows unlock...is still it gonna change if I update to 4.1, or would it still retain that baseband?

i think they r waiting for new ios update caz dev team really doesnt need this long time to make a baseband hack after finding the crash. lets hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by dying4004 View Post
    i think they r waiting for new ios update caz dev team really doesnt need this long time to make a baseband hack after finding the crash. lets hope for the best.
    I really, really, REALLYYYYY hope their not waiting for ANOTHER ios update !

Quote Originally Posted by dying4004 View Post
    Why would they wait for a new update? I think they are going to release it very soon, sherif are going away 16th January. So hopefully they will release it before then.

Its mid January I'm sure can't be later then that and just spend a few buks and get factory unlocked and if ure on AT&T ure out of luck

Green Apple
    Thanks

Gotta keep hopes up!! It would be the best New Years present for Rubyra1n to be released today at midnight and ultrasn0w too

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon2011 View Post
    Gotta keep hopes up!! It would be the best New Years present for Rubyra1n to be released today at midnight and ultrasn0w too
    i'd die of shock & happiness, i guess the unlock would be pretty useless to me then LOL

if they dont release it today i dont no where they will.
    Buggati Major On That Kush!

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Whats up with iPhone 4 Unlock BB 2.10.04 ????
    Whats going on People???? Here they said SHORRRRRRTLY after the release of 4.2 that we would be in business!! This is ridiculous!!! Don't wanna sound like a pain, but i'm sure i'm speaking for quite a few peeps on this forum and elsewhere!! CAN WE GET AN UPDATE OR SOMETHING PLEASE!!! My iPhone 4 has been a paper weight for almost 2 months now!!! We've yet to hear from the people who's supposedly working on this unlock!! Please tell us something...wowwwwwwwwww!!!
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    Whats going on People???? Here they said SHORRRRRRTLY after the release of 4.2 that we would be in business!! This is ridiculous!!! Don't wanna sound like a pain, but i'm sure i'm speaking for quite a few peeps on this forum and elsewhere!! CAN WE GET AN UPDATE OR SOMETHING PLEASE!!! My iPhone 4 has been a paper weight for almost 2 months now!!! We've yet to hear from the people who's supposedly working on this unlock!! Please tell us something...wowwwwwwwwww!!!
    Tell me about it
    Im in totally the same boat as you !!! Been waiting since september for my iPhone 4 !!

Yeah same 2.10.04 has been awaited for too long what the he'll happens to geohot...he could have become a bigger legend...he could of been better than he already is

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    Yeah same 2.10.04 has been awaited for too long what the he'll happens to geohot...he could have become a bigger legend...he could of been better than he already is
    shoulda coulda woulda.... I understand Christmas break... but still in hope for it to be released during the next 4 hours! should be the best New Years gift ever!

Someone take a look at this:

GalaxyUnlock.info=Fake

It's a free download that claims to unlock 4.1 and 4.2. Comments on YouTube look promising.
    Last edited by slayoxus; 2011-01-01 at 02:08 AM.

I have a mediafire link can u check that one out?

Green Apple
    Thanks

fake

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast