Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

Get it factory unlocked or wait like a month for the unlock and read the forum before u post

My mms messaging won't work any more.. Any new updates for that?

No unlock on Christmas hopefully by New Year...at the latest before January 10th plz...

Quote Originally Posted by slayoxus View Post
    Link is broken and there still is no unlock.
    I unlucked my itis working here with me good I sold it as ones too so what is not working tell me thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OJTUPAC View Post
    I unlucked my itis working here with me good I sold it as ones too so what is not working tell me thanks
    Please enlighten us how u unlocked before the 6billion people in this world could .the world owes you a Oscar and a Nobel prize for your effort in helping the average Joe .we all await your instructions sir

Default here itis
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXthOJuGqMQ&feature=related]YouTube - How to Jailbreak 4.2.1 (iPhone 4/3GS iPod 3G/4G & iPad)[/ame]

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Ummm...you do know everyone is talking about unlocking in this thread right. Not jailbreaking...

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Ummm...you do know everyone is talking about unlocking in this thread right. Not jailbreaking...

Only if he knew

He's talking about unlucking...not unlocking lmao

still no news abt BB 02.10.04 unlock.....???/ still my iphone is useless

The most excruciating part, even more so than the actual waiting, is the fact that there is NEVER any news!!! Whether its minor, huge, good or bad we still would prefer to know!! Hate this 'code of silence' these unlock/jailbreak developers have.

Quote Originally Posted by RIKKI123 View Post
    The most excruciating part, even more so than the actual waiting, is the fact that there is NEVER any news!!! Whether its minor, huge, good or bad we still would prefer to know!! Hate this 'code of silence' these unlock/jailbreak developers have.
    Thank you for expressing my feeling too to this subject
    i dont know why is it still so secretive and Sherif Hashim is not updating us on whats going on with the unlock!!

I don't think they have any solution for us, thats why it is so quite around this unlock for 02.10.04...

didnt they say top priority was unlocking the iphone 4 but instead there concentrating on the 4.2.1 jail break instead...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fmlouder View Post
    didnt they say top priority was unlocking the iphone 4 but instead there concentrating on the 4.2.1 jail break instead...
    Can't unlock without a jailbreak.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

sensui67 (2010-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Can't unlock without a jailbreak.

Its unfair for us that are already jailbroken, we've been waiting longer.

Yeah i agree..they should tell us it should have been released for 4.2 not later.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Patience. We're very lucky to have this group working for us instead of Apple. Jb's & unlocks are extras ... and ... free Direct your anger towards Apple. The evil empire makes it more and more difficult with every iOS/BB/iTunes release.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

RIKKI123 (2010-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Patience. We're very lucky to have this group working for us instead of Apple. Jb's & unlocks are extras ... and ... free Direct your anger towards Apple. The evil empire makes it more and more difficult with every iOS/BB/iTunes release.
    Totally agree, just frustrated is all

would it be wishfull thinking to say that the unlock will be realesed before jan.1?

Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast