Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Ya his is sorely missed when it comes to these matters. No disrespect to MuscleNerd cause he is great too but Planetbeing not being involved in the process this time is adding a lot of time to it getting done.

Twitter / Jason Yeung: @sherif_hashim Dude, How's ...

Sherif Hashim's reply to this tweet was "still no exact date , but hopefully will be around this "

So looks like we only have one more week left of waiting MAXIMUM
    Personally, im over the moon , been waiting too long for my i4 to get unlocked. Hopefully this will put fellow unlockers at ease

Thanks

I dont see it happening that sopn, but would love to be proven wrong

[QUOTE=RIKKI123;5659215]Twitter / Jason Yeung: @sherif_hashim Dude, How's ...

Sherif Hashim's reply to this tweet was "still no exact date , but hopefully will be around this "

So looks like we only have one more week left of waiting MAXIMUM
    Personally, im over the moon , been waiting too long for my i4 to get unlocked. Hopefully this will put fellow unlockers at ease [/QUOTE

Sherif Hashim finds the baseband crashes. Others work on the unlock. But he is always in the loop.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nebo1ss For This Useful Post:

logindukas (2010-12-18)

Yea planetbeing and musclenerd made 1.59.00 possible...but why is it so hard to update us daily on 2.10.04 and make estimates on release date? I suggest they focus on unlocking before worrying about 4.2.1 when people can just get 4.2 gm.....also let's hope the unlock does not involve restoring because all my apps and prefs....and more would be lost and I would have to start from step one.

so I got my friends old at&t sim. how can I unactivate my phone and then re-activate it with the att sim? would i need to reinstall the 4.1 firmware? I am trying to do this to help with the battery drain. SAM didnt work for me.

Restore-Activate-Jailbreak-Unlock-Done

Will I have to load the custom 4.1 firmware since I am on the 6.15 bb? Also can I just load the software through Itunes or do I have to do it a different way?

Thanks

Yes, use the custom one using itunes.

Unless the custom one is preactivated, in which case you need one that is not activated, or restore to regular 4.1 and kick out of recovery with tiny umbrella when you get 1015 error.
    Last edited by Simon; 2010-12-20 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by eboosted View Post

same thing we heard like a week ago and a week before that and a month before that.
    xmas is your hope.

Quote Originally Posted by bdax View Post
    same thing we heard like a week ago and a week before that and a month before that.
    xmas is your hope.
    So there is still no way to unlock 2.10.04bb?

no,there is no way at the moment ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by pimpsterritard View Post
    So there is still no way to unlock 2.10.04bb?
    No we hope we will get one in around a month

Quote Originally Posted by bdax View Post
    xmas is your hope.
    Nobody owes you anything. Sell the phone and buy something else if you cannot wait.
    These guys who are giving their time for free have lives as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nebo1ss View Post
    Nobody owes you anything. Sell the phone and buy something else if you cannot wait.
    These guys who are giving their time for free have lives as well.
    Do u see any of my posts asking for a date for the unlock?or me going "omg please please make the unlock"?
    I have a factory unlocked ip4 I was just answering the questions ppl had.next time quote sum impatient first timer not flame sumone who's trying to help

here is the new info for iPhone new unloucking

YouTube - koi2281's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by OJTUPAC View Post
    here is the new info for iPhone new unloucking

YouTube - koi2281's Channel
    Link is broken and there still is no unlock.

I am confused. I have an iphone 4 with 4.1 (02.10.04),anybody know how to unlocked it??

Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast