Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

Quote Originally Posted by phee View Post
    dev team states that they're not making an unlock a priority rather a way to downgrade your baseband, see this article here:

Dev Team Working on Baseband Downgrade for Easier iPhone Unlock - xSellize

gawd please let it work to downgrade iphone4's baseband!
    Heck, being able to get rid of this 06.15 BB would be a godsend to many folks. I think the Dev Team realizes that this was not a good solution long term. Here's hoping - at least we have a working phone (quasi-working, no GPS), but it's maddening to go through all these issues with the hacked iPad BB.

You've given me some good news here - the fact that they are looking at it means they are serious, and we all know they are capable. Wish them well.

MB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MartiniBoy For This Useful Post:

cctd (2010-12-10), gokey666 (2010-12-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Regarding Unlock...
    At MartiniBoy, a miracle from the DevTeam would be real nice right about now!! Us i4 users are in so need of a fix!!
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

I guess this is the biggest amount of people waiting an unlock than ever. Heck I'd gladly pay for an unlock right now, maybe this would speed this thing up

Quote Originally Posted by eboosted View Post
    I guess this is the biggest amount of people waiting an unlock than ever. Heck I'd gladly pay for an unlock right now, maybe this would speed this thing up
    Go donate now. I woudn't pay, but I will gladly donate. So do that now since they have been allowing everyone to do so already.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

omg im going nuts waiting for an unlock. and going broke, cant sell locked phones .dlasdabdkjbsdkjbdsjksa

Downgrade or Unlock for 2.10.04 either way if I get an unlocked iPhone 4 I'll be so happy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phee View Post
    there are other threads for these problems and plenty of other resources. this thread is for iphone4 UNLOCKING, please stop hijacking the thread and use that little box in the corner called a "search" bar or let me introduce you to some helpful tools called google and youtube. thank you.
    I hate it when people get so snippy over the smallest things.. All you have to do is scroll to the rest of the conversation.. It's that little bar on the right side of your browser... Moves up and down. use it.

Either change the title to iPhone 4 4.1 unlock or start a new one.. I understand when ppl do not search n ask the same question "cAn I unlock 4.1" but to say it's iPhone 4 only ain't rite

I dont think i can...if u know how tell me...

I was able to send mms and receive them but Now it will only let me send... It keeps sayin" no subject
    The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction.".. Here is wut I used *** APN: wap.voicestream.com for Cellular Data

c.****** MMSC: 216.155.174.84/servlets/mms

d.***** Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080

5.****** Go all the way back to Settings and then press Home.

Okay...I'm a T-Mobile user with an iPhone 3G running iOS 4.1. I can unlock it now...after waiting for months...but I'm not even sure if I should now. People keep saying that they've had problems with shaky screens and no GPS. I'm at a complete loss at this point. What do you guys think I should do...sell my iPhone and try to find another one with an earlier baseband...wait even longer and hope dev team comes out with a way to downgrade the baseband...or go ahead and unlock and try to "fix" the issues??? I'm losing my mind...PLEASE HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdigi View Post
    Okay...I'm a T-Mobile user with an iPhone 3G running iOS 4.1. I can unlock it now...after waiting for months...but I'm not even sure if I should now. People keep saying that they've had problems with shaky screens and no GPS. I'm at a complete loss at this point. What do you guys think I should do...sell my iPhone and try to find another one with an earlier baseband...wait even longer and hope dev team comes out with a way to downgrade the baseband...or go ahead and unlock and try to "fix" the issues??? I'm losing my mind...PLEASE HELP.
    I'm having reception issues, as are others who are on TMobile. So if you were to have issues after unlocking to an ipad baseband it would be inaccurate GPS, large battery drainage, and/or reception going in and out.

I only have the reception issue. I hate it, but I will have to live with it until further development. It's your risk. I chose that I love the iphone. I even risked my apple care plan (which probably wasn't smart of me).
    Last edited by sammysalsa8; 2010-12-12 at 06:10 AM. Reason: forgot a word

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sammysalsa8 For This Useful Post:

bobdigi (2010-12-13)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^bob...

I would wait ... until after Apple releases 4.3 and the dev-team
    updates the jb/unlock tools. Shouldn't be too long now. No-one really knows, but we could have a very Merry Christmas.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

bobdigi (2010-12-13)

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they take their time and actually test the next unlock.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    ^bob...

I would wait ... until after Apple releases 4.3 and the dev-team
    updates the jb/unlock tools. Shouldn't be too long now. No-one really knows, but we could have a very Merry Christmas.
    trust me it will never be on christmas. i have been waiting since 3+ months and every occasion they say the next one the unlock will be there!! they even said that it will be straight after the release of 4.2!! 4.2 will be unlocked and until now Iphone 4, 4.1 is still unlockable. I HATE AT&T!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jechi983 View Post
    ... I HATE AT&T!!!
    I hate Apple but love their iDevices. Apple negotiated this crazy super restrictive deal.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Only mods can change the title
    x98car can you please change the title of this forum to iPhone 4 4.1 Unlock Updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    I hate Apple but love their iDevices. Apple negotiated this crazy super restrictive deal.
    Same...their mac book airs have 64gb storage 2 gb ram and a crappy 1.4 ghz intel core duo for $1,000...waste of money when I can buy a super fast computer with core i7 ultimate 4-6gb ram 640gb storage and decent video card...

Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast