Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Unlock Updates

Hi guys I just wanna add one thing try your iphone4 with other network sim card your using cause some of them or may be most the are factory unlocked.... Try to cut normal sim card and use other than the network you are with( I tried with normal sim card and it's working like a charm) my bb is 2.10.04 firm 4.1

Thanks

So, any good news today? Should I go back to sleep and dream about my 3Gs 4.1 5.14BB being ultrasn0wed?
    My Iphone is MYPHONE....

I'm sticking with my guess of the 26th. Dev team said this week.....

So no chance today? I can't wait anymore

There's a chance of today, just don't count on it. At least you know it's coming soon.

Yeah just been waiting for a month! I'm stuck using an old nokia phone, very embarrasing

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vette95 View Post
    So, any good news today? Should I go back to sleep and dream about my 3Gs 4.1 5.14BB being ultrasn0wed?
    Go back to sleep & dream

Upgrading to stock firmware is not a mistake an unlocker tends to repeat!

Thanks

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    My Iphone is MYPHONE....

An old Nokia phone.....how about a pink Motorola Razor....that I have to use......

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyeRobot View Post
    Upgrading to stock firmware is not a mistake an unlocker tends to repeat!
    Very true.

Most learn the hard way there IS a difference between baseband/modem firmware and iOS firmware

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Regarding Unlock...
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they already talking about 4.3 release date and we ain't even got the unlock for 4.1 iPhone 4. C'mon Guys, I want to use my I4 for Thanksgiving. My I4 has been an ipod for about an month now. WE NEED THIS UNLOCK GUYS!!! Thanks for the hard work Peeps!!
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

You arent going to get a i4 unlock for thanksgiving. The i4 unlock is going to take more time to finish. The unlock that may be coming out this week is just for 3G/3GS.

I think most people "hear" about other networks and cheaper phone bills, which is what I think most people want anyway and that the iphone can be jailbreak. I bet 75% of the people know only about jailbreak but have no idea about unlock. Yes I think is almost a trap. When I started doing this I did not have a clue. What I realized at least with Tmobile is that I am stuck on EDGE. What a disappointment when I found out the hard way the Internet on it is painfully slow. If it was not for the appstore, really I would not care for the iphone at all. Many times I think what is the allure of the iphone besides the appstore? Just because is cool ? I don't care about cool. Is possible in time the Android apps will catch up with the appstore. When that will happen forget the iphone. There have been companies that have failed due to closed/proprietary hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they already talking about 4.3 release date and we ain't even got the unlock for 4.1 iPhone 4. C'mon Guys, I want to use my I4 for Thanksgiving. My I4 has been an ipod for about an month now. WE NEED THIS UNLOCK GUYS!!! Thanks for the hard work Peeps!!
    Waiting and crossing my fingers that i will be able to use it on Christmas! ^.^

Thanks

Default ShangaiPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by mm8 View Post
    I think most people "hear" about other networks and cheaper phone bills, which is what I think most people want anyway and that the iphone can be jailbreak. I bet 75% of the people know only about jailbreak but have no idea about unlock. Yes I think is almost a trap. When I started doing this I did not have a clue. What I realized at least with Tmobile is that I am stuck on EDGE. What a disappointment when I found out the hard way the Internet on it is painfully slow. If it was not for the appstore, really I would not care for the iphone at all. Many times I think what is the allure of the iphone besides the appstore? Just because is cool ? I don't care about cool. Is possible in time the Android apps will catch up with the appstore. When that will happen forget the iphone. There have been companies that have failed due to closed/proprietary hardware.
    First off, people need to research before making a purchase decision. the GSM band and the 3G band are 2 different things, and each carrier has a different 3G band. I am outside the US, so I don't know what band is used by T-mobile, but I know the Iphone 3G(s) works on 850/1900/2100 MHz for 3G. That's howw I know I'll be just fine.

About the Android phones, after 3 G1s, all of them busted because of too much tinkering, I can tell you that the variety of options on Android phones, and the size of the software and applications, beats the heck out of the iPhone hands down. Even more if we are talking about devices starting on Nexus one and forward.

The issue with this, in my case, is that there is no easy or inexpensive way in my country to get your hands on a last generation Android device, unless you are ok with picking one of the chinese fake ones, and there's no way in heaven or earth I would ever do that, so, it's iPhone 3Gs for me for the time being.

Sorry I drifted so far off of the subject...

Any news on ultrasn0w for BB 5.14?
    Last edited by vette95; 2010-11-24 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My Iphone is MYPHONE....

Guess it's true. No unlock for i4 yet. Been anticipating it for a long time though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

About the Android phones, after 3 G1s, all of them busted because of too much tinkering, I can tell you that the variety of options on Android phones, and the size of the software and applications, beats the heck out of the iPhone hands down. Even more if we are talking about devices starting on Nexus one and forward.

Are you saying you would rather have a newer android phone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPittsburgh View Post

Are you saying you would rather have a newer android phone?
    That's exactly what I meant, if there were the means.
    My Iphone is MYPHONE....

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what I thought I just wanted to clarify. Isn't eBay a solution for getting a new droid say the nexus one?

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast