Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't get my 3g to unlock....

Default Can't get my 3g to unlock....
    Alright, I have tried almost every redsn0w method I found and I can't get this to unlock / jailbreak for the life of me.

I have a 16gb 3g.

Running:
    Version 4 (8A293)
    Model: MB048LL
    Modem Firmware: 05.13.04

I am trying to get this jailbroke and unlocked I appreciate any help anyone can shoot my way. I've spent about 8 hours so far and am going nuts!

3g 8g here. I had problems with redsnow too. I did a restore and used snowbreeze 2.0.2 and ireb. From the ih8snow site. Happily jailbroke here.

Jailbroke work, but it's not unlocked yet... Anyway I can unlock from Cydia? Im stuck at unlock now.

Got it unlocked, now the last battle I am at is copying my current contacts on my old iphone to my computer, so that I can put them on the new phone. Ideas anyone?
    Last edited by cycleacoustics; 2010-10-20 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cycleacoustics For This Useful Post:

fmrabnmp (2010-10-20)

Are you unlocking iOS 4.0? If so you need to add the repository in Cydia to get the ultrasnow unlock. Guide is here:

http://modmyi.com/guides/?p=3251

Quote Originally Posted by cycleacoustics View Post
    Jailbroke work, but it's not unlocked yet... Anyway I can unlock from Cydia? Im stuck at unlock now.

Got it unlocked, now the last battle I am at is copying my current contacts on my old iphone to my computer, so that I can put them on the new phone. Ideas anyone?
    If they were saved to the SIM you should go to: settings/mail contacts,calendars/import contacts.
    Last edited by fmrabnmp; 2010-10-20 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost