Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greenpois0n and unlocking help

Default Greenpois0n and unlocking help
    Now that we all know that greenpois0n is going to be released this sunday, should i jailbreak my 3gs right away? Will i be able to unlock on sunday too?

Regards

Thanks

Greenpois0n is only a Jailbreak. They will work on a unlock after that's released I'm sure. So u might want to hold off a little bit.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Greenpoison will only jailbreak 4th generation devices. That means no iphone 3gs, 3g, and no Itouch 3g, 2g. Only I4 idevices.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

This was tweeted::: GreenPois0n will Hacktivate your iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G [CONFIRMED] GreenPois0n Jailbreak for iOS 4.1 will Support Hacktivation [PLZ RT & Spread]

As I read all post from greenpoison! Sd wait on jailbreak to upgrade to 4.1. They hv a custom ipsw, don't use the standard iTunes/apple ipsw. It's a date and we hv to wait! PERIOD
    Last edited by treceiphonemod; 2010-10-08 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Musclenerd AND Chronic confirmed SHAtter does NOT support anything except devices with the A4 chip. iPads... latest Touch... and iPhone 4. That's it.

YEAH JUST SEEN TWEET! they sd diff story yesterday! Ugh! I need them to b clear, maybe wait to speak abt JB after gotten clear information! I quoted them! MY Bad.

Mann does anyone know when comex's jailbreak will be out??