Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: It's Stuck! iPhone 2G Refuses to Restore! HELP!

Default It's Stuck! iPhone 2G Refuses to Restore! HELP!
    Hello, everyone!

Well, I have an iPhone 2G I sold through eBay yesterday and I need to ship it through the mail tomorrow.
    One problem, I'm extremely stuck.

The iPhone was jailbroken. I went to delete all the settings and contents only to get an iPhone that froze. Alright, fine. So what I did was I restarted it and it wouldn't start up the OS.

I took the iPhone, put it in DFU through RecBoot. It did that fine. I am restoring it to 3.1.3. It gets about 3/4 of the way finished and iTunes and the iPhone 2G just stops there and makes no more progress.

So, I put it in DFU mode manually by myself. It's currently doing the same thing.

I stopped everything and I put the iPhone back on normally... only to get to the DFU mode again.

I need to get this iPhone prepared by tomorrow morning, and I can't fix the darn thing! It was working only a few hours ago until I started wiping out the information I needed to wipe out.

HELP!

Never mind! It just started to work! Weird. RecBoot couldn't even get it out of recovery mode... but Tiny Umbrella did!
    Last edited by andreab35; 2010-10-04 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Gr8