Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stupid Girlfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by iPhuked View Post
    Anyone know what I do? Even know how I can get she out of the emergency screen?
    ya, get a new girlfriend

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    ya, get a new girlfriend
    NO,NO,NO don't have to get a new girlfriend :

If you cannot get her out of Emergency Screen, get her into Emergency Ward.......Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by heyyyitsjordan View Post
    ... why pay for an unlock when its free?
    Wow! You are even more stupid than my girlfriend. The whole point of this tread was that she updated and so couldn't unlock. Thanks for reading.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

no need to be a *****. it was a simple question. i understand what the thread was about. of all the crap said in this thread about your girl, you target my one innocent question about paying for a free unlock? really? its been extensively discussed in this thread, and others, that once you update, theres little to no chance of going back. google would have told you the same thing. im sorry your girlfriend botched your phone, but again, you dont need to be a jerk to prove a point.
    DROID does... iPhone does it harder, better, faster, stronger

Keep ya knickers on mate! Relax.

However, you did just prove my point.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sooo tough talkin crap on a forum... good luck with your phone *******
    DROID does... iPhone does it harder, better, faster, stronger

I think I love you.

Take it easy guys! let's be nice.

Sounds like an unlock is on the horizon. Maybe when 4.2 is released - so November time???

Doubt it's a mistake your girlfriend will be making twice, not only has she lost the use of the phone, but she's also been punched in the booby!

Actually it is a mistake she made twice. She updated to 3.1.3 when I gave it to her and phukt it then, too. Hence the title of this thread and my lack of annoyance at the things people have said about her.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhuked View Post
    Actually it is a mistake she made twice. She updated to 3.1.3 when I gave it to her and phukt it then, too. Hence the title of this thread and my lack of annoyance at the things people have said about her.
    i dont blame you man id get pissed two.. your not the only one in the boat my girl has done it before but it dont make them stupid just not tech savvy.. just go give your girl a hug man and tell her its fine shell just have to wait.. its not a big deal all noobs do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12