Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock problem with 3gs (old bootrom, bb 05.13.04)

Question Unlock problem with 3gs (old bootrom, bb 05.13.04)
    Here is what i did, first I jailbreak my iphone 3gs 4.0.1 (baseband 05.13.04) using jailbreakme 2.0 and then unlock using ultrasn0w 1.1-1. What happen is my iphone can recieve incoming sms but im stuck in emergency call.
    Again, I upgraded and jailbreak my iphone to 4.0.2 (same baseband) using snowbreeze 2.0.2 and then unlock using ultrasn0w 1.1-1. The same thing happens, can recieve incoming sms but stuck in emergency call. Additional information are that i did unlock it while 3g is turn off, I donít have original sim, Iím using phonecard sim only and Iím in the middle east using local sim here. Any help?! thanks in advance.

add repo cydia.pushfix.info and install the hactivation patch

Where in the middle east are you?
    Last edited by eyeRobot; 2010-09-27 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eyeRobot For This Useful Post:

don1829 (2010-09-27)

Quote Originally Posted by westonben View Post
    add repo cydia.pushfix.info and install the hactivation patch

Where in the middle east are you?
    Ok bro. I will try that one later at home, I'm still stuck at the office right now. I'm in KSA right now. tnx.

Update:
    I successfully unlock my iphone. downgrade to 4.0.1 using tinyumbrella, jailbreak using jailbreakme.com, unlock it using ultrasnow, installed hactivation patch from pushfix, insert my local sim here and use my iphone 3gs perfectly. thanks man! your the best!
    Last edited by don1829; 2010-09-28 at 01:57 PM. Reason: update regarding my problem