Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ultrasnow

Default Ultrasnow
    I gave an iPhone 4 running FW 4.0.1 & modem FW 1.59.00. iPhone is jailbroken already....I ran the ultrasnow unlock and it initially worked ....but a few days later I noticed in the middle of sending a text message that I had lost my cell data( no signal). I powered it down and back up and it still didn't help....about 20 minutes later I got my cell data back but no more unlock....it vanished....any ideas what happened or what went wrong?

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a similar thing happen to me about 2 weeks ago. Signal was fine then just dropped off, came back but seems to drop off easily now. Will be interested if anyone has any solutions.

Byron

Im having sort of the same problem, but mine happens that a few hrs or even days later I cant send or receive MMS.

This only happens after installing ultrasnow on the iphone 4 with 4.0. Also on the settings then about page it shows carrier as unknown.

any help.

I hear ya guys....it has totally baffled me......I can't even think of how ultrasnow uninstalled itself from my phone.....like I said in my previous post it was there then I lost cell data for a bit then bang ultrasnow was gone and back to a locked iPhone