Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Cellular Data Network Tab Please Help

Default No Cellular Data Network Tab Please Help
    Hi Guys, I've unlocked my iphone 4 and using China Mobiles sim and to turn on my internet i need to go through my APN account but there is not Cellular Data Network tab to go into the APN account? Can someone help me on how to get the Cellular Data Network my phone is useless without internet!!!

I have an iphone 4 - OS 4.0.1 and I jailbroke it using jailbreakme.com.. I've have tired using this guys method
    How to fix iphone no Cellular Data Network (Solved) - GSM-Forum
    but haven't had nay results

Please help much thanks!!

Any1???
    Last edited by kikthesneak90; 2010-09-10 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

kikthesneak90 (2010-09-10)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

First uninstall the carrier unlock, reboot, install any Cydia updates, reboot(just in case) then install the carrier unlock then reboot try that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kikthesneak90 View Post
    Hi Guys, I've unlocked my iphone 4 and using China Mobiles sim and to turn on my internet i need to go through my APN account but there is not Cellular Data Network tab to go into the APN account? Can someone help me on how to get the Cellular Data Network my phone is useless without internet!!!

I have an iphone 4 - OS 4.0.1 and I jailbroke it using jailbreakme.com.. I've have tired using this guys method
    How to fix iphone no Cellular Data Network (Solved) - GSM-Forum
    but haven't had nay results

Please help much thanks!!

Any1???
    I don't have an Iphone 4 but on the previous versions of iphone you can get access to the Cellular data network key by simply editing the carrier plist file to allow edge editing. You then have access to manually input your APN settings. You need open SSH and a desktop client like cyberduck for the MAC to access the file system on the phone.