Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 (7E18) 04.05.04_G

Default Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 (7E18) 04.05.04_G
    Hi,

I was able to jailbreak my Iphone 3GS using jailbreakme, but I can't seem to unlock the device to work with T-Mobile. Do I need to use a different program to re-jailbreak it or is there some other way to unlock it?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Did you download ultrasnow from cydia once you finished your jailbreak?

Go to cydia and download ultrasn0w, then you will be golden! Just pop your simcard, turn OFF 3G, and it will work

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivel For This Useful Post:

akaminski (2010-09-07)

I downloaded and installed ultrasn0w, but when I put my simcard in, it told me that a different simcard was detected and I needed to connect to iTunes. It won't let me do turn off 3G or anything and then when I connect to iTunes it tells me the simcard does not appear to be supported.

Quote Originally Posted by akaminski View Post
    I downloaded and installed ultrasn0w, but when I put my simcard in, it told me that a different simcard was detected and I needed to connect to iTunes. It won't let me do turn off 3G or anything and then when I connect to iTunes it tells me the simcard does not appear to be supported.
    did you tuen your phone off then back on..

turn it off before sticking your sim in it.. settings>general>network
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-09-06 at 10:40 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

akaminski (2010-09-07)

I did turn it off then back on, but it still just gives me the "connect to iTunes" symbol and when I do, tells me that the SIM card does not seem to be supported.

Right that's why I keep an old att sim card on hand.

It works now, thanks for all the help!