Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help! EDGE issues with software unlocked iPhone 4!

Default Help! EDGE issues with software unlocked iPhone 4!
    Hi everyone! I have an issue with my iphone 4 from launch day. I have been searching for several days and it doesnt seem that I saw anyone with the same problem.

My iPhone 4 is jailbroken with jailbreakme.com, unlocked with the newest ultrasn0w, and running NOTHING else from Cydia. I am using T Mobile and I cut the SIM card myself.

My issue: Randomly, my internet would stop working. When it stops working, I can not get it back on by turning off and on my phone, resetting settings, turning data off and on, or even turning airplane mode off and on. The ONLY way I can fix the intenet issue is by removing my SIM and putting it back in. This happens a lot so it gets annoying really fast!

Has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone know if this is fixable? I know its not because of my SIM card because I tried it in my friend's canadian phone and it never shut off the internet. Please, can anyone help???

Green Apple
    Thanks

same case with me as i reset my network settings my edge has stopped working earlier it was working fine tried ultrasnow also but didnt helped ?????????????

got the fix.... what u do is turn on notifications and keep it on. did this 3 days ago and it never lost internet again!

Green Apple
    Thanks

tried but didnt helped