Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: easy method to unlock iphone4!

Red face easy method to unlock iphone4!
    Alright, so here's how I did my unlock of my iPhone 4 that I got yesterday for FREE

1st- since the FW 4.0.2 kills all jailbreaks, I downgraded to 4.0.1 using this website:
    Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 to iOS 4.0.1 / 4.0 iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch [How to Guide] | Redmond Pie
    2nd- after following those steps, i was able to jailbreak my phone using the jailbreakme.com method through safari on my iphone 4.
    3rd- go into cydia and go to the manage tab on the bottom.
    4th- click on sources button
    5th- scroll down the list until you see "repo666.ultrasn0w.c..."
    6th- download that and WALAH! unlocked iPhone 4

For those of you wondering how I got my free iPhone 4, check out my website!

[No self Spam]
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-09-08 at 03:59 AM. Reason: fixed link. Fixed link of self spam.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yours website was disabled....

I followed all the steps but it didn't work out, couldn't downgrade. After the iPhone has exited the recovery mode I found the OS is still 4.0.2 (((

Quote Originally Posted by yhusseiny View Post
    I followed all the steps but it didn't work out, couldn't downgrade. After the iPhone has exited the recovery mode I found the OS is still 4.0.2 (((
    cuz treadstarter a clown

you followed all the steps exactly? in my link to the guide, does step 3 apply to you? did you not have shsh saved on your device? that could be the problem.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

this is fake, there is no way to downgrade and it has been said and explained by the dev-team... this is just a catch so you can go to the website and "suscribe" ander his referal and you have to complete questionaires and dumb sh!t and suscribe to pad websites that you can then "cancell" but it's all a rip off... this guy posted this so you click on his link and he can make shyt out of you believing him... DONT DO IT!! ITS FAKE

iPhone? More like MyPhone mindblown's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL I can't believe people actually do this.... Hahaha