Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my return to the iphone world from android :)

Default my return to the iphone world from android :)
    well im back, i use to go on this forum all the time then switched over to android for a while and when the iphone 4 came out i knew i had to have it so here i am ill tell you guys the full story later but i have a question, i have t mobile and im trying to unlock my iphone to run on their network, my iphone is on 4.0.2 firmware and i know there isnt any free unlocks at the moment so i was wondering if this website is legit : Link removed

thankyou an answer is much appricated
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-08-27 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Link Removed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

There are nothing but free unlocks. The ones that are paid are Thievies. Please do not post link to them.

Give us details on the phone you have.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    There are nothing but free unlocks. The ones that are paid are Thievies. Please do not post link to them.

Give us details on the phone you have.
    i wasnt trying to rep them i was just wondering if its a legit website, because i have an iphone 4 on firmware 4.0.2 and wanted an unlock for it im willing to pay but i was just wondering if its a scam or not.

help please thanks

Thanks

Never pay for an unlock they are always free. Watch our news page or the dev team blog for new unlocks. Dev-Team Blog

There is not jailbreak for your phone yet so there is no way for you to unlock yet.

MMi has a news article on the Dev-Teams comment on the current situation.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...2-3-2-2-a.html
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-08-27 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brian(: View Post
    i wasnt trying to rep them i was just wondering if its a legit website, because i have an iphone 4 on firmware 4.0.2 and wanted an unlock for it im willing to pay but i was just wondering if its a scam or not.

help please thanks
    As far as I know, this is the only website you can get help for, if it is possible to unlock, we will certainly guide you to do so.

Thanks

Didn't mean to sound harsh, sorry.

thanks for the replies so theres no possiblee way to unlock my phone atm?

Thanks

ATM, nope. 4.1 shouldn't be far away and hopefully they have a jailbreak for that shortly after.

But again; never pay for unlocks/jailbreaks. They are always free. Check ModMyi or the Dev-Team blog for info on when they get released. Most people add them to twitter too to get information.

ATM, nope. 4.1 shouldn't be far away and hopefully they have a jailbreak for that shortly after.

But again; never pay for unlocks/jailbreaks. They are always free. Check ModMyi or the Dev-Team blog for info on when they get released. Most people add them to twitter too to get information.
    no worries ! but thanks for the info, you dont think the unlock would work though?

Thanks

Nope. You have to be jailbroken to install Ultrasn0w and right now for the iPhone 4 on 4.0.2 there is no jailbreak. If you pay for it from one of these sites they will tell you that it is not ready and will be availible soon. Then suddenly they will tell you it is ready the day the teams put out their jailbreak.

Nope. You have to be jailbroken to install Ultrasn0w and right now for the iPhone 4 on 4.0.2 there is no jailbreak. If you pay for it from one of these sites they will tell you that it is not ready and will be availible soon. Then suddenly they will tell you it is ready the day the teams put out their jailbreak.
    thankyou verr much for the info i was just about to try it for myself hahah.

Wow he told you no like four times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    Wow he told you no like four times.
    he didnt say no he said just dont use them, whats up you butt? lol.