Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlock iphone 3g using massive blacksn0w

Default unlock iphone 3g using massive blacksn0w
    Hi
    I have an iPhone 3g 3.1.2 05.11.07
    I unlocked it with blackra1n and I also need to unlock it but the problem is that my wifi does not work due to a hardware issue. I downloaded massive blacksn0w in order to unlock the phone without wifi. But when I run it and click on "unlocker" I get an error saying "iphuc.exe stopped working" and the program needs to close. I'm using windows vista. Any help would be appreciated

Have you ever looked at the name of the program that has stopped working and considered that maybe someone is having a joke at your expense?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

lol someone just downloaded a trojan, hope you don't do any banking on that computer
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

well that sucks
    what if i have Norton antivirus protection? is it still not safe?

antivirus protects you from virii not stupidity.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

what an ***. people come here for help because they dont know what theyre doing.. thats not stupidity