Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facetime - "Waiting for Activation" on T-Mobile

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slavipz View Post
    Here is what I get (I have spent 2 credits as I received 4 when I originally paid):

key... well at least you got farther than me :/ I have all my "credits" but I can t use them (feels I m gonna play an arcade game or something...=)

No but I think pushfix will give us some help when he wakes up.

Quote Originally Posted by IphoneLov3 View Post
    So weird, I tried the APP it says Unauthorized so I thought maybe because i need to pay for it first, I go on the website I put in my phone number on the first line it shows and X. Then I verify the number on the second line, but it shows a check mark then. Does not let me buy the app? Why is it showing unauthorized ?

Help
    Make sure you putting in the number in the format +15552224444 in both fields.

Quote Originally Posted by krakos View Post
    Hi Everyone !

Got the app from Cydia, registered and paid on mitime.info
    App starts well, I get message " Ready For Activation " with status
    "" No FT SMS sent "" Please leave the app open for instructions....nothing happens.

Did the basics, reset, Hard reset, respring, took the SIM out. Nothing helps.
    Means your iPhone isn't sending the initial FT activation SMS. Make sure your carrier can send international texts (if you have Tmobile Flexpay, make sure you have $$ in your flex account).

Try the troubleshooting solutions on MiTime.info.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo02126 View Post
    Do u have ft turn on in settings
    Yes, if it doesn't work initially, go to setting to turn FT on, then restart MiTime.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave516 For This Useful Post:

joew22mpls (2010-08-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone slavipz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave516 View Post
    Make sure you putting in the number in the format +15552224444 in both fields.

Means your iPhone isn't sending the initial FT activation SMS. Make sure your carrier can send international texts (if you have Tmobile Flexpay, make sure you have $$ in your flex account).

Try the troubleshooting solutions on MiTime.info.

Yes, if it doesn't work initially, go to setting to turn FT on, then restart MiTime.
    Did everything. I even tried the free test sms from the UK and I'm receiving it... Any ideas ?

Did everything. I even tried the free test sms from the UK and I'm receiving it... Any ideas ?
    No clue. I know there's a few random carriers that have been having issues with it. Pushfix will have to help you with that one!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave516 View Post
    No clue. I know there's a few random carriers that have been having issues with it. Pushfix will have to help you with that one!
    Waiting for that now...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same Here I can send international SMS and I even tried the UK SMS test link on the site and it works aswell.

Maybe a stupid Q but does it work on unlocked devices?

I got a Iphone 4 bought in France unlocked with ultrasn0w and currently using it in Sweden with Carrier Telia.

Quote Originally Posted by krakos View Post
    Same Here I can send international SMS and I even tried the UK SMS test link on the site and it works aswell.

Maybe a stupid Q but does it work on unlocked devices?

I got a Iphone 4 bought in France unlocked with ultrasn0w and currently using it in Sweden with Carrier Telia.
    Yes, it does. I have it working on an ultrasn0w unlocked ip4 on Tmobile USA.

I have purchased MiTime from PushFix to activate my FaceTime on my unsupported Carrier but it doesn't work and I get the "No FT SMS sent" message:

the App Says:

Ready for Activation
    No FT SMS sent
    Please leave the app open for instructions

Push is connected
    Phone Authorized
    No FT activation yet.
    Credits available: 4
    Diagnostics
    Updated NaN seconds ago

Any help?
    Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks!

p.d.

Yes, I have enough credit in my sim to send SMS and yes, I am able to send/receive international SMS.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

got same problem as you... try and update to Mitime 1.0 maybe it wil help. (didn t for me)

can t get the SMS to send.

Quote Originally Posted by krumiro View Post
    I have purchased MiTime from PushFix to activate my FaceTime on my unsupported Carrier but it doesn't work and I get the "No FT SMS sent" message:

the App Says:

Ready for Activation
    No FT SMS sent
    Please leave the app open for instructions

Push is connected
    Phone Authorized
    No FT activation yet.
    Credits available: 4
    Diagnostics
    Updated NaN seconds ago

Any help?
    Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks!

p.d.

Yes, I have enough credit in my sim to send SMS and yes, I am able to send/receive international SMS.

It tells me that "Good FT SMS request sent"

But still says "NO FT activation yet"

I can send international text messages.

Are you guys making sure that FaceTime is "on" via Settings --> Phone?

It needs to be on to get the "Activate" button to show.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedG35 For This Useful Post:

krakos (2010-08-26)

Green Apple
    Thanks

on a biz trip in tokyo right now, and don't think it works on the docomo network... (i guess not that anyone would care back home... )

Quote Originally Posted by realjaja View Post
    on a biz trip in tokyo right now, and don't think it works on the docomo network... (i guess not that anyone would care back home... )
    I don't think MiTime works on all carrier outside the US. Just take Colombia for instance, I think Pushfix had to refund the person his money coz it does not work on the Colombian carrier. I think he had a list of countries that MiTime does not work on. It maybe on the FAQ on the MiTime website.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imvirus View Post
    I don't think MiTime works on all carrier outside the US. Just take Colombia for instance, I think Pushfix had to refund the person his money coz it does not work on the Colombian carrier. I think he had a list of countries that MiTime does not work on. It maybe on the FAQ on the MiTime website.
    yea - i figured, but thought i give it a shot. its only $7 but funny thing is that i put in my tmob sim and got it to register in tokyo over the same docomo network. i thought that was pretty cool.

so if anyone is wondering if you can do it overseas, i was able to register a tmob sim/numb on a different network.

pretty cool.

Thanks

Still no reply from Pushfix regarding my issue. However after I have updated with the today's version now facetime says "Your phone number will be shared with people you call with Facetime" which I think means that it is activated now... even though MiTime itself says it is unactivated... I would be willing to try it with someone if he wants...

Green Apple
    Thanks

anyone having wifi issues after this?

Still no reply from Pushfix regarding my issue. However after I have updated with the today's version now facetime says "Your phone number will be shared with people you call with Facetime" which I think means that it is activated now... even though MiTime itself says it is unactivated... I would be willing to try it with someone if he wants...
    There are 2 ways that I know how to tell if your Facetime is really activated. First, open your contacts and choose any entry, if you see a Facetime box next to Text Message box, then chances are your Facetime is activated. Or second, Make a simple call to anyone and if you see a facetime camera where the "Hold" button used to be then, again you have Facetime activated.

Quote Originally Posted by realjaja View Post
    anyone having wifi issues after this?
    No wifi issue here. I used MiTime on 3 IP4's and all are performing well.
    Last edited by imvirus; 2010-08-27 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm not sure if any figured this out but FaceTime works on a unactivated sim card.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesRider View Post
    I'm not sure if any figured this out but FaceTime works on a unactivated sim card.
    What do you mean "unactivated" ? My Ip4 is factory unlocked and activated via Itunes

Well this is what happen. I was over a friends house and I left my iPhone 4 there. When I got home I call t-mobile and had them cancel my sim card and activate another sim card and use my 3GS. I went to pick up my iPhone 4 today and I can use face time with my canceled sim card over wifi. I'm gonna try and test something else out tonight when I get a hold of a 2nd iPhone 4...

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast