Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 518

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Facetime - "Waiting for Activation" on T-Mobile

  1. #401
    You can continue argue with 100's that it does work for them
    I never had one international text on my bill and I will even send a copy of my bill to who ever want

    As for data plan even if u add the data plan you can call T-Mobile to cancel it after 2 days they will pro rate you and credit you so u end up pay about $1.60 for 2 days which for sure will be less from what u going to charge ...

    And one last thing why none of you guys didn't work on a solution before ?! You guys figured out you can make $$$$ out of this and I guess this was a good enough reason for you to 'help' other people ... Shame on you
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-19 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    You can continue argue with 100's that it does work for them
    I never had one international text on my bill and I will even send a copy of my bill to who ever want

    As for data plan even if u add the data plan you can call T-Mobile to cancel it after 2 days they will pro rate you and credit you so u end up pay about $1.60 for 2 days which for sure will be less from what u going to charge ...

    And one last thing why none of you guys didn't work on a solution before ?! You guys figured out you can make $$$$ out of this and I guess this was a good enough reason for you to 'help' other people ... Shame on you
    why don't you just give it up, isn't it obvious how many people are already against you here? I'm just saying plus like pushfix said your app does nothing but collect emails maybe so you can spam them later with adds who knows you and your fake accounts are the only people that claim it works nobody else does


    BTW you tell people to switch to the smart phone data plan which is like $25 or around there? Lots of people still have tzones 5.99$ plan and don't have to switch with pushfix's solution so you end up saying money
    Last edited by alpineflip; 2010-08-19 at 06:20 AM.

  3. #403
    So just add the smartphone plan and cancel later cost you less the Starbuck coffee just $1.60

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    So just add the smartphone plan and cancel later cost you less the Starbuck coffee just $1.60
    eh No tzones plan is something that is grandfathered in Tmobile does not offer it anymore so once you change you loose it

    Again 5.99$ month or 25$ a month lets think about this, a good amount of people still have these plans

  5. #405
    It's no claims its a FACT !!! that it works, and the fact that you guys continue to claim its a fake just make its soooo obvious that all of you guys are in it for the $$$$$ , you don't really want to 'help' people

    You don't need to change, you can add the package, and I don't force no one to upgrade who ever want to wait to pushfix can wait I dont really care but most people have similar packages that cost the same but its a different plan
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-19 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    It's no claims its a FACT !!! that it works, and the fact that you guys continue to claim its a fake just make its soooo obvious that all of you guys are in it for the $$$$$ , you don't really want to 'help' people
    Who is making money? Pushfix sure but nobody else I actually have a data plan with Tmobile which is $15 unlimited on a family plan I am not giving that up to try your method because I won't get it back so for me I am SAVING money

    Please describe what your app does besides collect and send an email out?
    Last edited by alpineflip; 2010-08-19 at 06:42 AM.

  7. #407
    Did I ask you to give up your plan? - NO
    Did I told you to use my fix ? - NO
    Did I force you to change your plan ? - NO

    It's your decision what to do with it, you chose not to and I respect it allot of other people did and FaceTime is working for them and that's the FACT

    From my end - I don't understand why you still claim its fake when allot of people try it and work for them ? can you answer that ????
    All this account of YouTube look at them they Joined:
    October 10, 2006, February 07, 2009 - I don't know them - they have videos of the families there - why you claim it's fake ???

    And if you happen to live in New York, I'm willing to meet you and prove you its not a fake,or if you want it over Skype, once all of you guys admit in front everyone its working I will share with you what the app does.
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-19 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    Did I ask you to give up your plan? - NO
    Did I told you to use my fix ? - NO
    Did I force you to change your plan ? - NO

    It's your decision what to do with it, you chose not to and I respect it allot of other people did and FaceTime is working for them and that's the FACT

    From my end - I don't understand why you still claim its fake when allot of people try it and work for them ? can you answer that ????
    All this account of YouTube look at them they Joined:
    October 10, 2006, February 07, 2009 - I don't know them - they have videos of the families there - why you claim it's fake ???

    Correct me if I am wrong but does your email ask to change to the smart phone data plan? I could be wrong but someone posted it here and I think you said that was the key to all this in another post. As for the fake accounts I didn't say the 7 total user names on your youtube video were fake only the 1 or 2 accounts that posted here (ModMyi Forum) saying it worked (i.e Amigos or whatever) Anyways I am happy you got it working and Zeve saw it and confirmed I actually got mine to activate without your app a few days ago but I pulled my sim which lost the activation (I did not know that would happen before hand) I think you lack credibility for your solution that's why people are skeptic but if it does really work congrats everyone deserves a fair chance

  9. #409
    This is my last post here for now. There is obviously NO moderation at all on this forum unfortunately. Please reach me on twitter, my id is pushfix.

    roflc0pter: It will require one inbound international text at this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo02126 View Post
    If pushfix doesn't work I would have said the same but we will see and I am hopeful still only cause pushfix has a rep in the hacker community of getting the job
    Done right constintanly
    Thanks, I have built a pretty good rep in the year that I've been doing this as my full-time job (September 09). I do things right or I don't do them. I provide value and I ask for a little compensation in return.


    Quote Originally Posted by alpineflip View Post
    Who is making money? Pushfix sure but nobody else I actually have a data plan with Tmobile which is $15 unlimited on a family plan I am not giving that up to try your method because I won't get it back so for me I am SAVING money

    Please describe what your app does besides collect and send an email out?
    Eliranbi isn't going to do that, he hasn't answered anyone.


    For the people who don't know the history, it took me 3 months to make Pushfix 2.0 (while I was selling manual fixes & learning the iPhone) and it took another 5 months after that before a free Cydia-based fix was released.

    I made one paid fix and I have released several other fixes throughout the year completely free based on the income from that - just look at my repo. What's wrong with that I say? Some people buy my product even though they don't need it just to support me.

    This fix took me about 10 days of solid 18-20 hour days as you can verify in my twitter history. It is also going to take me development time to sell the product on a large scale and I have to support it after it is sold.


    Besides, not that it's anyone's business, but this fix costs me money per user so it can't be free. In the end, this fix is going to end up saving you money!

  10. #410
    No one said you shouldn't get $$$$ for you work.
    But apparently it's OK for you to get paid, but its not OK for me to help people to activate their FaceTime - I gave the fix for free, I also spend hours and hours on my fix, I didn't ask for money
    The bottom line is all of you know clebfoolery is working which is a FACT by now! - and there are live feedback from allot of people all over the net!

    So please stop ruin to people that can activate their FaceTime for free in order to promote your fix - THAT'S WHAT WRONG!

  11. #411
    The reason eliranbi keeps posting is because he is advertising his app celebfoolery - any advertising is good advertising - would anyone have been so stupid as to try this app had he not been spaming here?
    I doubt it.
    It is pure advertising spam and a way for him to harvest email addresses.
    Spam of the worst sort.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    No one said you shouldn't get $$$$ for you work.
    But apparently it's OK for you to get paid, but its not OK for me to help people to activate their FaceTime - I gave the fix for free, I also spend hours and hours on my fix, I didn't ask for money
    The bottom line is all of you know clebfoolery is working which is a FACT by now! - and there are live feedback from allot of people all over the net!

    So please stop ruin to people that can activate their FaceTime for free in order to promote your fix - THAT'S WHAT WRONG!
    its funny, i just googled your rotten repo and went to your site...you focus heavily on gag applications...go-figure...

  13. #413
    how long pushfix so u can shut this guy uo plz. i will donate 20 to get this thing working.

  14. #414
    You are missing the point it's not about money it's reliability pushfix is offering people will pay for that. If this method seemed sketchy I would have picked up on it am analyst and trust I have seen all kinds of bogus **** to try to fix this some work most don't there is no consistency with this FaceTime issue. Pushfix did the home work and and has a plan he should be reward for giving us are lives back. I can't wait to fix FaceTime and work on the next problem

  15. #415
    Well lucky me and other 100'S of people didn't need to wait on no one and they can enjoy FaceTime on their T-Mobile since last Friday ...
    And who is the stupid **** that said I'm working for T-Mobile soooo pathetic ... WOW

  16. #416
    Please crawl back under your stone and stop spaming here.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  17. #417
    U are the one who spam not me
    Guys don't listen to this gready people who want you to wait and pay for something that no exist
    You can continue use celebfoolery fix - it's free !!!

  18. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    U are the one who spam not me
    Guys don't listen to this gready people who want you to wait and pay for something that no exist
    You can continue use celebfoolery fix - it's free !!!
    You do realize that your "study" has absolutely no external validity, right? How many users unlocked their 4 with ultrasn0w just in the 1st week? Over 300,000. How many people are you claiming have used your "fix" successfully? 100s. Please find me 100 people that have actually successfully used it. And don't link me to a youtube channel. That's .03% of the unlocked iPhone 4 community that you're validating your fix with. That's absolutely absurd. .03% shows absolutely nothing but the fact that they've been activated BY CHANCE. Don't you think if your "fix" and "app" actually held some integrity, the tech blogs would be covering it? Don't you think you'd have a little more coverage? You do realize this fix hasn't made it out of ModMyI? Any celebfoolery mentioned thread gets buried on other forums (hackint0sh, macrumors, etc.). People know it's BS. Stop speaking as if your "method" is a definitive "fix", and you'll probably catch less s hit.

    Why is it that you haven't described the technical aspect of your fix? Because there isn't one. PushFix has logged exactly what's going on. How the tokens are sent and hash checked against your ECID, etc. He's got a method he's automating that is shown to have worked on 100% of the beta testers (only in the dozens, but absolutely more externally valid than you since they've ALL worked). So what have you got? Besides some fake accounts and 5 youtube videos?

  19. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by n1c3jack3t View Post
    How many users unlocked their 4 with ultrasn0w just in the 1st week? Over 300,000.
    There were over 274,000 within 24 hours. In the first 5 days there were over 3/4 Million.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  20. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    There were over 274,000 within 24 hours. In the first 5 days there were over 3/4 Million.
    Ha! Making my point even stronger. He's generalizing a fix - which is completely based on chance - using .013% of the unlocked iPhone 4 population as a sample. And he's even exaggerating when he says 100s. I'd give him 30, at best.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •