Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facetime - "Waiting for Activation" on T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by imvirus View Post
    No it was still "on" and saying "waiting for activation".

I'll try that now and see. thanks

I'm in the same boat. I'm wondering if I need to call Tmo again and tell them to reset my internet package....?

...i know, I'm impatient.

I tried both of the suggested steps from eliranbi and zeve & bartman... nothing has been successful. I hope the app comes out soon because this **** is driving me nuts...i hate being beat by the system.

but dont get me wrong I am greatful for all of your blood sweat and tears you guys put in to trying to make it work for noobs like me.
    Last edited by 3am; 2010-08-17 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by 3am View Post
    I tried both of the suggested steps from eliranbi and zeve & bartman... nothing has been successful. I hope the app comes out soon because this **** is driving me nuts...i hate being beat by the system.

but dont get me wrong I am greatful for all of your blood sweat and tears you guys put in to trying to make it work for noobs like me.
    Pushfix has a 100 percent solution to fix FaceTime he will release it as soon as it's done. It works. And everyone needs to thank him for all the hard work and time he put into this when it's released. With myself and zeve our methods did works and spent countless nights getting it to work but pushfix has sat down took all face time coding apart and has come up with a solution.

It may cost you but it is worth it.

Please don't harass him or anyone else that he activated FaceTime for already

It will be public as soon as it can and he is working on it every min he gets

Everyone has waited this long so just wait a little longer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bartman1983 For This Useful Post:

3am (2010-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman1983 View Post
    Pushfix has a 100 percent solution to fix FaceTime he will release it as soon as it's done. It works. And everyone needs to thank him for all the hard work and time he put into this when it's released. With myself and zeve our methods did works and spent countless nights getting it to work but pushfix has sat down took all face time coding apart and has come up with a solution.

It may cost you but it is worth it.

Please don't harass him or anyone else that he activated FaceTime for already

It will be public as soon as it can and he is working on it every min he gets

Everyone has waited this long so just wait a little longer

Definitely. My thanks was directed towards him as well. not just you guys. Also our purchases of the fix will be a big thank you to him too

Quote Originally Posted by 3am View Post
    Definitely. My thanks was directed towards him as well. not just you guys. Also our purchases of the fix will be a big thank you to him too
    I totally agree with you guys. I won't mind spending for an app that will maximize the capacity of my IP4. After the fix, my IP4 will finally be fully functional like the IP4's that are with the official carrier. So I'll be waiting.

Thank you guys for all that has supported all of us including the dev-team so we can continue to provide everyone with fixes that apple either wants us to stop doing or have to fox what apple has messed up on. All the time and effort put into all cydia/rock programs are kept alive by Those who are grateful and don't like apples strong arm against the Idevice

And thank you for most of you patiently waiting and understanding this stuff isn't an "over nite fix"
    Last edited by Bartman1983; 2010-08-17 at 11:50 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone risingkazuya05's Avatar
    Thanks

To Pushfix...
    Just curious, will it be showing up on your source: "cydia.pushfix.info" or will it be on a new source: "facetime.activate.cydia" :P
    Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by risingkazuya05 View Post
    To Pushfix...
    Just curious, will it be showing up on your source: "cydia.pushfix.info" or will it be on a new source: "facetime.activate.cydia" :P
    IT will prolly be on the same source as everything else just keep checking twitter and u will see when it is released

Thanks

yea, that'll be cool. can't wait. already tried all the tips and tricks on all 25 pages of this thread to no avail. already incurred 6.00 of tmobile int'l text charges that i luckily got waived. cant wait. hope he takes paypal

Quote Originally Posted by risingkazuya05 View Post
    yea, that'll be cool. can't wait. already tried all the tips and tricks on all 25 pages of this thread to no avail. already incurred 6.00 of tmobile int'l text charges that i luckily got waived. cant wait. hope he takes paypal
    Yes he will take payments via paypal. He mentioned it on his blog.

You think he will use rock to keep license for when people need to restore

Quote Originally Posted by Neo02126 View Post
    You think he will use rock to keep license for when people need to restore
    No there will be a app for that as well it will be sort of like cydia shsh saving. Once u are activated via FaceTime u can send/save a token to his server and that will reactivate FaceTime regardless of how many times ur restore update get invalid sim or take out the sim and lose te FaceTime activation

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman1983 View Post
    No there will be a
    app for that as well it will be sort of like cydia shsh saving. Once u are activated via FaceTime u can send/save a token to his server and that will reactivate FaceTime regardless of how many times ur restore update get invalid sim or take out the sim and lose te FaceTime activation

So, are u saying I'd still have to activate FaceTime your way, then use the app to save your token to the server?

Quote Originally Posted by bsmitty3535 View Post
    So, are u saying I'd still have to activate FaceTime your way, then use the app to save your token to the server?
    No. The app/fix/package/whatever will activate your FaceTime, as well as save your token for future activations through the pushfix server.

Quote Originally Posted by n1c3jack3t View Post
    No. The app/fix/package/whatever will activate your FaceTime, as well as save your token for future activations through the pushfix server.
    That is correct

Thanks

this will be a very nice and practical package for all non official carrier activators out there wanting Facetime. All in one, painless, easy and something that i'll gladly pay for instead of wasting hours restoring and trying unorthodox ways

Will it work on SIMpleMobile?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

It should work on any gsm carrier

I believe it will work nearly worldwide. I will build a compatibility grid showing all the countries and carriers when it is known and the fix gets closer to release.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pushfix For This Useful Post:

BahamaJedi (2010-08-18), Fineness (2010-08-19), Mr Deal HD (2010-08-30), Neo02126 (2010-08-18), risingkazuya05 (2010-08-18), Simon (2010-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Pushfix View Post
    I believe it will work nearly worldwide. I will build a compatibility grid showing all the countries and carriers when it is known and the fix gets closer to release.
    Do you have an idea or time frame when the release will be? Sorry for asking this it's just that I'm so excited about your Facetime fix. As you can see I was the one who started this thread so imagine how pysched I was when you announced that you have a working fix. thanks

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast