Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facetime - "Waiting for Activation" on T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by JRML970 View Post
    Just to let everyone know you don't need a data plan to get Facetime to work. I had it activated and working a week or so ago and I don't have any data plan. I've yet to try these new instructions but I thought I'd share that you don't need to lose your current data plan or add a new one. It sounds like people are just getting lucky when trying to activate and it's still very hit and miss. As I see it nothing has changed when trying to get Facetime working on T-Mobile. No need jump to conclusions until something is released and is working 100% of the time.

Your right it's not the data plan and your lucky to get it activate
    What in am trying to say is every phone has an ip address and every phone is on a secific gateway to send the txts the only know way to get off ur current ip and gateway and bk onto another gateway and ip is the change or add a data plan

When u ask t mobile to change ur ip and gateway for txt tw directly have no clue how to do this so the easiest way to do it follow the directions we provided

So u saying u have FaceTime working for u withTZone ?! If not which data plan u have

Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    So u saying u have FaceTime working for u withTZone ?! If not which data plan u have

Me? no, which is why i stated data plans prior & after on my post.

My brother had the blackberry plan and 2 of my friends had t zone after they switch 4 of them add FaceTime working for them

I will be surprise to find out ppl with t zone have FaceTime working for them and if yes that's great for them

I have the unlimited smartphone web. is that the same as the smartphone data?

Elis instructions mean NOTHING.

It does not matter what internet plan you add.

Thanks

Yes unlimited data plan same as I have

Zeve is that mean that u finally have FaceTime working for u ?!

Just for all of you guys to know I just check the logs on Celebfoolery server and seems that both Zeve & bartman1983 were downloading and running FaceTimeMe by Celebfoolery - And guess what both of them have FaceTime working for them

SO ZEVE & BARTMAN1983 - STOP TAKE CREDIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE HARD WORK !!!

This is the logs from the server - who ever doubt it

zeve on Fri Aug 13 17:54:27 -0400 2010
    bartman1983 on Sat Aug 14 10:25:31 -0400 2010

Cydia source

http://celebfoolery.com/cydia

And Please follow the email instructions
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-17 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well with out elis instructions,
    You all were still wondering, how to activate FaceTime with you unlocked iPhone. So zeve, I don't what's eating you but, Elis instructions were very helpful to me and also to all my friends. ***** thank you eli******

Eli you totaly have the credit in my book!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Adidos; 2010-08-17 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have to iPhones one is on the andriod data plan the other is smart phone data plan

This isn't a compition on who's freaking instructions are better it's about to getting every one on iPhone 4 t mobile FaceTime so screw the credits I d c I just want people to know zeve and my conclusion if u don't wanna follow the instructions don't it's ur choice but all I know is zeve and I have FaceTime on tmobile if u people don't believe us or don't wanna do what we said than so be it but until u do there will be no FaceTime for u
    Last edited by Bartman1983; 2010-08-17 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes I do!!! I followed his instructions and now I have FaceTime working with tmobile

Of course I tried your app you idiot, it was supposed to be a program that enabled FaceTime.

It was NOT

I don't care about credit, but you are a moron, and you schemed everyone into stealing their email addresses.

To be clear, I don't even have the "SmartPhone Data Plan" enabled on my T-Mobile account!

I hope everyone gets it working. I'd be glad to help.

Further, there are PLENTY of people who have FaceTime working with the 5.99 T-Zones plan. Go check out the people in this thread right here: http://leimobile.com/facetime-on-t-mobile/

Can someone get an admin to stop these guys spamming this ****?
    Last edited by zeve; 2010-08-17 at 12:46 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zeve For This Useful Post:

Neo02126 (2010-08-17)

I never said anyone not follow your instructions, they can follow what ever instructions they want as long as it work for them, but I never said "Zeve & Bartman1983 instructions mean NOTHING" like you guys did ...

Fring got nothing to do with this I dont have fring install and I still have FaceTime working, and all my friends and other people which follow Celebfoolery email instructions having FaceTime as well.

My Celebfoolery logs show exactly when you and zeve use FaceTimeMe - Zeve didn't change is plan after he received the emails and is posts indicate it, and surprisingly after he change is plan guess what FaceTime was working for him.

So everyone here can follow what methods that they wont - but you guys stop take credit for someone else work, time and efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by zeve View Post
    Of course I tried your app you idiot, it was supposed to be a program that enabled FaceTime.

It was NOT

I don't care about credit, but you are a moron, and you schemed everyone into stealing their email addresses.

To be clear, I don't even have the "SmartPhone Data Plan" enabled on my T-Mobile account!

I hope everyone gets it working. I'd be glad to help.

Further, there are PLENTY of people who have FaceTime working with the 5.99 T-Zones plan. Go check out the people in this thread right here: [UPDATE] FaceTime on T-Mobile | LEI Mobile

Can someone get an admin to stop these guys spamming this ****?
    Seconded.

Funny how Eli posts, then his fake account posts ten minutes later. What a joke.

Zeve didn't change is plan after he received the emails and is posts indicate it,
    Yes I did. You are wrong. Just like you are wrong for making an application to steal peoples email addresses. You could have posted a "instruction" right here, 1 line, saying, "Change your data plan"

It has nothing to do with the specific plan you add, despite your instructions.

Simple.

Zeve - You are Moron & idiot, you are the one that bug me over Skype at 2AM to help you fix your FaceTime - I told you change you plan and you didn't, and then 2 days later you advising everyone else in your post to do exactly what I told you to do, you are ungrateful and I feel sorry for you ...

Ya sure what ever you say I also saw you Skype conversation thinking to put Donate button for you and your other friend, I gave it to everyone for free
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-17 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

In case anyone else wants to unpack Celebfoolery's .deb to know he's spewing ********, here you go:

facetime.deb

Ok everyone one moretime it isn't the specific data plan ur on it's got to do with just getting the plan off the account than put bk on this releases the gateway the SMS mms are sent from tmobile the data plan itself has nothing to fi with it once again

Zeve do you need your mommy ..?

Quote Originally Posted by Adidos View Post
    Zeve do you need your mommy ..?
    Wow the same person with so many accounts lucky u...

If anyone is serious about there FaceTime send me a tweet or zeve a tweet @bartman1983 or @zeve

It's ok I realize both of you jelous I don't care you can post what ever you want as long people able to fix their FaceTime I did my job credit or not I'm happy it's working for them.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast