Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facetime - "Waiting for Activation" on T-Mobile

Can you explain how the fix works? We would be a little less skeptical.

No e-mails in any of my accts. even in the spam folders.

Quote Originally Posted by Adidos View Post
    OHHHHHHHHH ****!!!
    ITS WORKING!!!!
    IT TOOK ABOUT TWO HOURS TILL TMOBILE UPDATE THE DATA PLAN, AND HERE I AM FACETIME WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
    ELIRANBI ***YOU ARE THE MAN****
    BY THE WAY CELEBFOOLERY IS A REALLY COOL APP!!!!!
    Thank You Celebfoolery!!!!!!!!
    Ya know, if you're going to make accounts and pretend like you randomly found out about this fix and then checked out the original app, you shouldn't use the same name that you did to review the app on Apples store

rediculously funny app..!

by Adidos 23 - Apr 20, 2010
    laughing with my friends all day!!!
    love it !!!!!
    Staying away from this and suggest that everyone else does until you guys prove its legit. SMH.

Hey what do you think about this possible fix on listed in page 12 and 13 the one that mention adding a cydia source and adding Tmobile smartphone data plan? Have you any thoughts on the matter

Yes, it's a useless app. It just connects to the following URL with whatever email you put in:

http://dev.subleteasy.com/site/activate_face_time?email_address=

That site gives a random activation code, but the app doesn't do anything with it.

eliranbi, please stop wasting people's time.

What a **** head.

PS: FaceTime under 4.0 will only work with phone numbers, so don't believe anything about email activation. Only 4.1 will include email activation and calling. It might eventually be possible to rip FaceTime from 4.1 and put it on 4.0 but I doubt it because it has so many ties to other Apple frameworks like CommCenter.

Pushfix I read hear that you could make a fix with a cydia package for Facetime this is correct? I have an ATT Iphone 4 but trying to use it with another carrier not T-Mobile; this carrier have iphone plan etc but cant activate Facetime so if you fix will be open Facetime for all carrier or will be only Facetime for T-Mobile?

Well I'm sorry it's not working for u ...
    I have FaceTime working on my Tmobile phone, or maybe the video is fake also ... I don't think so ...

Check this out
    FaceTimeMe - iPhone Application

And tell me I don't have FaceTime working on my Tmobile iPhone ...
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-14 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jerk, we dissected your program and looked in the code, we know what you are doing with your "coding" and "application"

Bummer!! Got my hopes all worked up for nothing!! I had a feeling this guy is a scam. Why do a face time fix to push some celeb app?

and to n1c3jack3t I know that forum post was for when jailbreakme first came and, and there has been a fix since then. However some people were claiming it helped them and it worked to get t mobile facetime to work. So whats the harm in trying? Thanks for calling me out on that though. Facetime is something I really want to work, so I am cool with trying a few things and seeing if it will work. T mobile dropped my int. txt charges so I am ok there. Plus if I can try and find something that works or helps, I would like to do so and be able to share it with everyone.

Whats the harm in me trying right?!

If this was a real fix, why would I need to get a $30 data plan if the iPhone 4 only used EDGE data speed no matter what application you are using?
    I have used the $5.99 tzones on the iPhone since the first gen . I have friends that have the $10, 20 and even the $30 data plan and we get he same speed.
    Why would I need to get an expensive data plan to get FaceTime to work if I'm going to use it over wifi?
    Sounds like a fake app to me. I hope I'm wrong because all tmobile users want FaceTime to work.
    Last edited by nelesq; 2010-08-14 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Typo

FaceTime is working who ever think it's fake is more then welcome to meet me tomorrow on Starbucks 84th & 3rd ave new York or can skype me if u want and I will show u my tmobile card in my phone and then will make a FaceTime call to which ever number u guys want

So far I'm not working for tmobile so I don't give a **** if u pay 5$ or 30$ for data plan and not get a dime out of it ...
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-14 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    FaceTime is working who ever think it's fake is more then welcome to meet me tomorrow on Starbucks 84th & 3rd ave new York or can skype me if u want and I will show u my tmobile card in my phone and then will make a FaceTime call to which ever number u guys want

So far I'm not working for tmobile so I don't give a **** if u pay 5$ or 30$ for data plan and not get a dime out of it ...
    I didnt say you didnt have a working T-Mobile device with FaceTime, I said your fix that you released on cydia is ********. I'd be more then happy to Skype with you. PM me your info if youre serious.

No prob my Skype id is eliranbi send me yours and I will skype u Tom

Find out for us zeve....

I call BS too.

I bet most of these videos on YouTube are jailbroken legit apple phones and just change carrier name to t-mobile...

People are so gullible and get too excited over stupid ****

Now when I read u guys post if my fix doesn't do any thing why don't u run the program and follow the email instruction an give it a try ... Do u have anything to lose ?!

Madehtsobi u welcome to skype me also and see if I fake the carrier name

I'm going to prove everyone tomorrow this legit and then remove the source from Cydia cause u guys don't worth it ...
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-14 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why wait till tmw? I'll skype you right now. Just added you.

Ok 5 min

whats ur skype ? im online i dont see u ?

yes no maybe ?
    Last edited by eliranbi; 2010-08-14 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast