Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bad URL on Ultrasn0w repo!

Well.....you dont have a data connection on your phone right now, which would explain why your Cydia is offline. Initially, you're going to have to be in a WiFi area with Wifi enabled on your phone in order to get Cydia going, get all the updates and add additional sources.
    Last edited by Franberry; 2010-07-26 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Sorry about that....didnt see your last post. Glad you got it working!

i got it to work thanks man your the best

Glad you got it working and I could help!

I don't think the mods will be happy with you posting that information as that repo is pirated software.

Pleased you got it all working though.

I think you'll find the Ultrasnow repo is working, it's available on my phone. Gunstick did you make a typo or were you really trying to get to repo666.ultasn0w.com? It should be repo666.ultrasn0w.com, I saw there is a mistake in the guide on this site with the same typo.

CONFIRMED: repo666.ultrasn0w.com is working perfectly fine. I just unlocked a 3GS on 4.0
    Last edited by eyeRobot; 2010-07-26 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It may be working now. It wasn't last night as confirmed by Musclenerd when I checked his twitter. People were redirected to an alternate repo. I wasnt condoning using that other repo for anything other than trying to get a working version of Ultrasn0w. Just trying to help a guy get his phone unlocked, that's it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, sorry if it came across like that.

No offense taken. Appreciate your input. I think we're all just trying to help each other out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12