Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3Gs 3.1.3. stuck at logo help?

Default 3Gs 3.1.3. stuck at logo help?
    My iphone 3Gs suddenly froze then when i force reboot it got stuck at the apple logo,
    I have:
    SHSH backed up for 3.1.2, but when i tried to downgrade through tutorials, it kept on telling me that the device is not eligible.
    what can i Do? I don't want to rush and do official upgrade like i did last time my iphone crashed and had to wait 3 months before being able to use the phone again.

I need to be able to keep the baseband at 5.12.1 or else I would no be able to unlock the phone and hence use it.

thanks

The screen won't show anything otherwise, no connect to pc sign or anything
    Last edited by kh1990; 2010-07-09 at 07:52 AM.

Old bootrom? Go to iOS 4.0

Sure you are doing the downgrade properly?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have 3 iPhones it new 3gs Model that occasionally freezes it's self and when force it to boot up it will but not for a bout 20 minutes god knows why

I didnt upgrade to 4.0 yet. only upgraded to 3.1.3 previously.
    Problem fix however, I pluged the iphone in to wall socket cable repeatedly then after 5 or 6 tries it turned on and moved passed the apple logo,
    how did that happen tho?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    What it seems to be is when you jailbreak with spirit with 3gs. Sometimes it freezes or screen will go black so you either wait or to do it quicker just connect ti iTunes or hold sleep and home for 10 secs wait for apple logo then plug in don't know why spirit does this it doesn't happen with redsnow or pwnage tool crazy I agree well laters