Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant unlock iPhone 3gs 3.1.3 baseband 5.12.01

Default Cant unlock iPhone 3gs 3.1.3 baseband 5.12.01
    I have a iPhone 3gs from japan. I accidentally upgrade to 3.1.3 using iTunes but I already jailbroke my iPhone using spirit. The problem is when I install ultra from cydia it didn't unlock. It says no service. And one more thing, I have shsh blobs on cydia and I can't downgrade to 3.1.2 firmware. When I restore it to iTunes it says not eligible to restore. I really need your expert help. Thank you very much in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Dale seen that this is the second time u ask this question and nobody even bother.
    Hope I can help this is my first time to post too, OK firstly try to reboot you're device, no worries since you're device is untethered now when you used spirit, you can reboot as you want
    wait for the signal, if still no signal try to turn of 3G then respring, It will work just be patient, Ultrasnow is Tested 100% don't you worry, tried to both my 3GS device.
    CHEERS!!!

Hey buddy, im a noob here too .
    In regards to downgrading, have you changed the host file? I know it might be an obvious question but you havent mentioned anything about it, so if you haven't changed it that's probably the reason why you can't downgrade. Here's a link to the downgrade guide for windows from the guide section Restore iPhone 3GS to 3.1.2 Using SHSHs on File with Cydia | Windows

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

dale i see this is an old post. if you have not found a solution to your problem, prior to me upgrading to 4.1, my 3gs was on 3.1.3 with 5.12.01 bb unlocked with ultrasn0w and jailbroken using spirit. from that point i used spirit2pwn, and sn0wbreeze to create a custom ipsw for itunes to restore. now my 3gs is running 4.1 on 5.12.01 bb fully unlocked and jailbroken.