Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issues with No Service on my iphone 3g 3.1.3

Default Issues with No Service on my iphone 3g 3.1.3
    I jailbroken my iphone and unlocked with ultrasn0w 0.93. I followed exactly what the instructions told me to do. I inserted my t-mobile sim in my iphone 3g but i keep getting no service. What is the problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoenix3g's Avatar
    Thanks

Is your 3g switched off? Also try reinstalling ultrasn0w and then restarting your handset.

I am having similar problems... but with an iPhone 3G on the 4.0 software... jail broke the phone, used ultrasn0w, and the service is unreal. I at first had no service, but then after many times of reinserting the sim card did I finally get service. I had to keep making calls/checking voicemail to keep my strong signal that I had.

As soon as I stopped making calls, service dropped immediately. I'm using Tmobile... have 3G, and data roaming, etc turned off. I've searched for solutions but I can't seem to find any.

I also just went by the Tmobile store today and got a brand new sim card, and it didn't work. Seems like the service wants to cut off after about 10 seconds of finding service.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I did all that does not work!

enable 3g it will work!

nope doesnt work. tired it

Check out this thread... I'm seeing more and more "no service" issue with certain phones.

http://modmyi.com/forums/unlocking-a...ml#post5326172

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Are you guys using the latest version of Ultrasn0w 0.9.3 ?

For 3G, why don't you guys use Redsn0w to jailbreak at OS 3.1.3
    Last edited by iYeow; 2010-07-06 at 08:21 AM.

I did use the latest to jailbreak 3.1.3 but it wasnt reading the file so i used 3.1.2 firmware to jailbreak then i unlocked with ultra snow 0.93 and i keep getting no service or searching!

run redsnow again select your ipsw and on the checkboxes check already pwned and put the boot loaders and let it do its thing and bam your done.