Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS unlocking HELP!!!!!!!

Default 3GS unlocking HELP!!!!!!!
    I wanted to unlock my iphone 3GS 32GB but what I did to begin with was used spirit to jailbreak 3.1.3 and tried to install ultrasn0w through cydia but it froze during download and my phone got stuck so I put in recovery mode to redo the 3.1.3 install and kept getting all kinds of error during restore. So I then did something stupid and restored it the legit way through itunes to FW 4.0. Now I dont know what to do, please help!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pelabd View Post
    I wanted to unlock my iphone 3GS 32GB but what I did to begin with was used spirit to jailbreak 3.1.3 and tried to install ultrasn0w through cydia but it froze during download and my phone got stuck so I put in recovery mode to redo the 3.1.3 install and kept getting all kinds of error during restore. So I then did something stupid and restored it the legit way through itunes to FW 4.0. Now I dont know what to do, please help!!!!!!
    Do you have 3.1.3 shsh on file with Cydia ? If you don't have it, then there is nothing much you can do.
    If you do have it, you have to point your hosts file to Saurik Server and Shift + restore to 3.1.3. You will get into recovery loop too, you need tools to error out. You will need the official sim card to activate it.
    I don't know what you actually have, this is all I can say.