Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP Needed - Used Spirit JB and SimCard not responding

Default HELP Needed - Used Spirit JB and SimCard not responding
    Hi, this is my very first post after looking through all posts to see if I could find someone who had my problem and unfortunately, I didn't see any; maybe I overlooked?

Anywho, I have a 3GS and am running 3.1.3 with a 5.12.01 modem firmware. I "jail-broke" my phone using Spirit, with lack of better judgement.

I installed Spirit and it said that it was jailbroken successfully, but my iPhone does not even respond to my T-Mobile simcard on it. Maybe I forgot to do another step, I'm not sure, but the options that I'm looking at are:

1. Finding a way to undo the Spirit Jailbreak download
    2. Find a way to actually jailbreak and unlock my phone with the Spirit JB.

PLEASE HELP! I'm definitely an amateur and would really appreciate any help that I can get.
    Last edited by jk86; 2010-07-03 at 06:23 AM. Reason: bad title

once u jailbreak u need to unlock it with ultrasn0w, then u can use it with tmobile

How to Unlock iPhone 3.1.3

heres a guide to unlock it
    Last edited by dwade2350; 2010-07-03 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dwade2350 View Post
    once u jailbreak u need to unlock it with ultrasn0w, then u can use it with tmobile

How to Unlock iPhone 3.1.3

heres a guide to unlock it
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm an idiot and thought that Cydia didn't show up on my iPhone, thus making me look for links to download it. It works