Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on emergency call screen

Default Stuck on emergency call screen
    RAN REDSNOW AND POINTED IT TO IPHONE 1,2.... RESTORE AND IT SEEMED TO WORK IT DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING I GUESS AND RESTARTED BUT WHEN IT DID IT WENT TO EMERGENCY CALL SCREEN. IS THERE ANY HELP? I THINK I HAVE ALL PROGRAMS TO DO IT BUT I AM NEW TO THIS AND MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING. i HAVE A TMOBILE CARD THAT I WANT TO RUN WHEN I GET IT RUNNING IF I CAN. PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ANY HELP ?????

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bestwet View Post
    RAN REDSNOW AND POINTED IT TO IPHONE 1,2.... RESTORE AND IT SEEMED TO WORK IT DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING I GUESS AND RESTARTED BUT WHEN IT DID IT WENT TO EMERGENCY CALL SCREEN. IS THERE ANY HELP? I THINK I HAVE ALL PROGRAMS TO DO IT BUT I AM NEW TO THIS AND MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING. i HAVE A TMOBILE CARD THAT I WANT TO RUN WHEN I GET IT RUNNING IF I CAN. PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ANY HELP ?????
    When you run Redsn0w 0.9.4, check the activate box, then it will hactivate, it will go into home screen. I think you can run it again , make sure everything is uncheck and just check the activate box. If it doesn't work, you have to restore to stock 3.1.3 again and rerun Redsn0w.

OR , you can now create a custom firmware and restore to it, 3.1.3 ipsw, you use either Pwnage 3.1.5 or Snowbreeze 1.5.2 to create the cfw 3.13
    Last edited by iYeow; 2010-07-02 at 11:27 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

bestwet (2010-07-03)

Thanks

I can't read anything in ALL CAPS....

I do not have the option with resn0w to check the activate box..only install cindia and multititask...I checked both ( I left them checked) andd no luck....activiate box?

Thanks

I do not have the option with resn0w to check the activate box..only install cindia and multititask...I checked both ( I left them checked) andd no luck....activiate box?
    At your current state, did you know that you can restore to Custom Firmware ? So go ahead and create a Custom Firmware and restore to it, you will be fine.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

bestwet (2010-07-03)

Sounds good to me...like you have probably noticed, this is my first Iphone experience and since I have not been this worried since the first time I had sex ( and I was alone then too ) could you please tell me step by step how to restore to custom firmware or point me in the right direction I have evry jail break and unlock prog on my desk top except for pwage I am having disk full errors on the emergency screen because I have tried to do so much to it......I just wanna get it runnin then I can erase most of what I have put on but I will prob have to ask how to do that too.
    Thanks you in advance

Thanks

Alright , here is the instruction :
    I assume you are already jailbroken with Redsn0w but stuck on activation screen.
    Download Snowbreeze 1.5.2
    Download 3G 3.1.3 ipsw
    Run Snowbreeze 1.5.2 and follow the instructions
    You can use simple mode, and build the custom firmware, once completed it will be placed on your desktop
    Do a Shift + Restore and browse to the cfw on your desktop
    Once done, you are activated , jailbroken at 3.1.3 , you can then update Cydia and install Ultrasn0w to unlock.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

bestwet (2010-07-04)

Ok I am ready but why do thise dickheads keep linking everything anyone wants to amembership type webcage.....can anyone post a link for me on where to get snowbreeze please.
    Thanks

Thanks

Ok I am ready but why do thise dickheads keep linking everything anyone wants to amembership type webcage.....can anyone post a link for me on where to get snowbreeze please.
    Thanks
    iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones

but they only have the latest version which is 1.6.2. I do have a copy of version 1.5.2 but I don't do anymore helping on messenger and I don't give out any files too, to avoid people accusing me of hacking and putting virus on their computer.
    You can google search or find any download somewhere..this is all i have to say.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

bestwet (2010-07-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    I can't read anything in ALL CAPS....

best response ever..

I understand and really thank you for your time..I apologize for asking .
    I am sure your directions are spot on and I will do the looking..if It doesn't work I will be back here asking for error help. but since you tols me whatI needed to do I am hoping to come back here helping others instead of asking...thank you yeow

Ok, Now everytime I try to open snowbreeze I get "THe Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135" error has anyone else run into this?
    Thanks again
    Tim

Thanks

Ok, Now everytime I try to open snowbreeze I get "THe Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135" error has anyone else run into this?
    Thanks again
    Tim
    It is probably you have a problem with your pc, have you updated your .net framework.?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

bestwet (2010-07-06)

Just did that did it thank you vm.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    At your current state, did you know that you can restore to Custom Firmware ? So go ahead and create a Custom Firmware and restore to it, you will be fine.

Hi there. I was wondering if you could help me. I was trying to reset my Network Settings and now that iTunes updated and restore my 3GS to 4.0.1, I am stuck on the emergency call screen. Can you please help me and lead me to the directions to help me jb and unlock the phone. Greatly appreciated and thanks!