Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3gs ios4.0 blocked for activate sim help

  1. #1
    Default 3gs ios4.0 blocked for activate sim help
    ello Everyone So I Have An Iphone 3gs With 4.0 Software And I Cant Pass The Emergency Call Logo What Can I Do?if Its Better To Downgrade How Can I Make It Step By Step Considering That I Am Stuck In Emergency Call Logo Thanks Wait Helpers
    what can i do?i have my phone stoped even if i have to downgrade to put working no problem help me step by step thanks
    i dont have the original card sim to activate the phone

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 116 Times in 113 Posts

    The phone needs to be activated. Borrow someone's AT&T sim, or buy one or whatever to activate it.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

  3. #3
    Was the phone JB before? Do you have your blobs on file? Why on earth did you upgrade?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  4. #4
    Im trying to jailbreak/unlock my friends iphone she bought. It doesnt have a sim card either and she has T-mobile. Is there a way i can get in the iphone cuz its stuck in No Sim Card mode as well. If anyone can help it will be deeply appreciated.

  5. #5
    Difficult to know what to say without knowing more details.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  6. #6
    ???????????????????????????????

  7. #7
    OK - I'll leave this one to someone else.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  8. #8
    idk what else u want. im in the same boat as him. Got a 3gs iphone. with no sim card. it doesnt let in the phone and itunes doesnt help either cuz thers no sim card. how do i get in the phone so i can hack it. Ive done a hundred times but ive but always had a damn sim card. if there is another way of doing this, i want to know that way just like the guy that started this thread.

  9. #9
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 116 Times in 113 Posts

    I told you what to do.

  10. #10
    he means:

    Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    The phone needs to be activated. Borrow someone's AT&T sim, or buy one or whatever to activate it.
    pretty clear I think?

  11. #11
    Retired Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,996
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

    Either you get the official sim card to activate it or you have to downgrade to 3.1.2 and run the jailbreak tool that hactivates it, there is no other solution.

  12. #12
    Yeow202. Thank you. Ya i figured that part out yesterday but I cant find the 3.1.2 software anywhere. I looked for hours on the web. If anyone knows where I can get the 3.1.2 softeware pls let me know. THNAX!!!

  13. #13
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Before you download 3.1.2, did you save the 3.1.2 before? If not, don't bother you cannot downgrade.

  14. #14
    Retired Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,099
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghini_03 View Post
    Yeow202. Thank you. Ya i figured that part out yesterday but I cant find the 3.1.2 software anywhere. I looked for hours on the web. If anyone knows where I can get the 3.1.2 softeware pls let me know. THNAX!!!
    See up there are the top of this site there is a downloads section.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    Either you get the official sim card to activate it or you have to downgrade to 3.1.2 and run the jailbreak tool that hactivates it, there is no other solution.
    I have the seem probleme i have updat my iphone 3GS to the 4.0 os software i stuck in te The Emergency Call Logo alsow.
    I have tray to downgrade to 3.13 and 3.12 but itune dont accepte de restauration.
    I have new bootrome

    Plaes i need help

  16. #16
    Retired Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,996
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jadedar View Post
    I have the seem probleme i have updat my iphone 3GS to the 4.0 os software i stuck in te The Emergency Call Logo alsow.
    I have tray to downgrade to 3.13 and 3.12 but itune dont accepte de restauration.
    I have new bootrome

    Plaes i need help
    No 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 shsh means no downgrade, you are stuck at 4.0 for now.

  17. #17
    Did you save your SHSH?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  18. #18
    my iphone is stuck at the emergency call screen as well, nothing i tried worked, including inserting an ATT Sim, i tried 3 different ones. I upgraded to 4.0 and still couldnt get past the emergency screen so i downgraded back to 3.1.3 and still stuck at emgerency screen. Does anyone have ANY idea what this could be? im completely baffled and exasperated because i honestly dont know what i should be doing at this point, if anything at all.

  19. #19
    Retired Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,996
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noork85 View Post
    my iphone is stuck at the emergency call screen as well, nothing i tried worked, including inserting an ATT Sim, i tried 3 different ones. I upgraded to 4.0 and still couldnt get past the emergency screen so i downgraded back to 3.1.3 and still stuck at emgerency screen. Does anyone have ANY idea what this could be? im completely baffled and exasperated because i honestly dont know what i should be doing at this point, if anything at all.
    Do yourself a favour, Check your model and then look it up here to see which country your Iphone comes from , the link is below :
    http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/iphone-3g-3gs-model-numbers-country-carrier-1007919/

  20. #20
    I have downgrade to 3.13 firmware but can not desimlock my 3GS becaus the new bootrom.
    I have the shsh fil but noting helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •