Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 2G - Version 3.1.2 (7D11) How 2 Unlock?

Default iPhone 2G - Version 3.1.2 (7D11) How 2 Unlock?
    Im new to this so please help.. Lol, got this iPhone 2g running on 3.1.2 and Modem Firmware 04.05.04_G - Can anyone show me how to Unlock this for T-Mobile? Ive tried BootNueter and it worked but it was on the "Determing Settings.." So i turned off and when i turned back on it said T-Mobile as if it worked. And my texts came in but when i slid to unlock it went to Emergency Calls screen..? Can someone please help? Thanks.. Any type of unlocking

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1ginthe2door View Post
    Im new to this so please help.. Lol, got this iPhone 2g running on 3.1.2 and Modem Firmware 04.05.04_G - Can anyone show me how to Unlock this for T-Mobile? Ive tried BootNueter and it worked but it was on the "Determing Settings.." So i turned off and when i turned back on it said T-Mobile as if it worked. And my texts came in but when i slid to unlock it went to Emergency Calls screen..? Can someone please help? Thanks.. Any type of unlocking
    You might as well let Itunes restore to 3.1.3 and this will be the last version you are going to get and then run Redsn0w 0.94 hactivate, jailbreak and unlock all in one process.
    Follow this link to do the job
    How to Jailbreak/Unlock 3.1.3 iPhone 2G Windows & OS X

This is the ULTIMATE Step by Step for 2G iPHONES

This is what you need to do so you can have EVERYTHING up and running for

2G 3.1.2 firmware iPhone... this will Jailbreak and UNlock.

Use everything the Tutorial says BUT DO NOT USE 3.1.3 firmware...i repeat DO NOT USE 3.1.3 firmware

USE 3.1.2 firmware ONLY OK ModMyi Forums - Downloads - iPhone 2G 3.1.2

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

enjoy rugburn
    Last edited by rugburn; 2010-07-11 at 07:41 AM.
    Can someone give me a THANK YOU click

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

And what is the problem with 3.1.3 on 2G? It doesn't update baseband. And the Guide yeow posted should work fine.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]