Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs Disabled??

Default 3gs Disabled??
    Hi, I have a 3gs that is stuck on disabled screen. The phone was updated to 3.1.3 a while back and lost unlock. my friend tried to unlock and got it stuck in disabled mode. Can I unlock/jailbread? if so, HOW?
    Thank you in advance for your replies. Cant wait to get my iphone back working again!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newiphone27 View Post
    Hi, I have a 3gs that is stuck on disabled screen. The phone was updated to 3.1.3 a while back and lost unlock. my friend tried to unlock and got it stuck in disabled mode. Can I unlock/jailbread? if so, HOW?
    Thank you in advance for your replies. Cant wait to get my iphone back working again!!
    I guess you don't have the official sim card to activate. If you can find an official sim card, it will be very easy, with the sim card in, it will activate your iphone into Home Screen, then run spirit jailbreak and unlocked with Ultrasn0w.
    You must downgrade to 3.1.2, but you must have 3.1.2 shsh file with Cydia.
    If you do have 3.1.2 shsh file, point your hosts file to Saurik Server and do a shift + restore to 3.1.2
    Once successfuly restored ,jailbreak with Blackra1n or Redsn0w 0.92.and then unlocked with ultrasn0w .

Thank you for your reply. i will have to get a friend with att to come over and let me use his SIM to open phone up. It has been so long that I dont remember if the shsh files are saved or not. I will have to wait and see.