Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs 3.1.3 05.12.01 iBoot-359.3 , no jailbroken at 3.1.2, so what i have to do?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Hmmmm, I didn't know there is an universal sim that can activate any Iphone. Where can you get it ?

the unisim won't work. go ahead and waste your money on false hope.

maybe with the at&t sim and a proxy, thats whats im gonna try.

I'm having the same problem..but instead running on 3.1.3 i am on stock 4.0. So all i have to do is borrow my friends at&t sim and stick it in my iphone.. run spirit then ultrasnow? or would i have to downgrade to 3.1.3 then spirit and ultrasnow? thanks in advance for everyones help!

Default so what to expect?
    do i have to pay for a plan to activate the phone on ATT, cause im in a foreign country , and ive seen youtube videos where they ask for zip codes, social security numbers, and credit numbers so u can activate , so its no cake either, and another thing.. what should i expect for my 3gs brick stock in emergency calls also ( 359.3, 3.1.3, 05.12.01) limera1n from geohot? who likes to take hes diva time to release?( i know its free u shouldnt expect much if its free) or just sell it and forget about it?

Guys this is new for me..as I have a fido locked iphone and i need to activate it first so i ordered fido sim but i am in europe and as u said my sim wont work...pls help guide this is my last hope for activation and use my iphone....i am waitig for my fido sim card...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12