Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hi i need help activating my iphone

Default Hi i need help activating my iphone
    Hi i just bought an iphone 2 days ago - JUNE -22
    And when i turn it on it ask for a sim card to activate it..

and then when i put in an att sim card.. and plug it in to itunes it says simcard not compatible.. and i even went to the att store to get them to activate it for me.. they couldnt do it either.. (i bought this phone of craigslist) and they told me to go to apple.. but i iddnt have time yet..

and i have no clue how to pass the screen where it says plug in to itunes to activate the phone...

and also.. I dont know wat BASEBAND or firmware the the phone is cause i cant get to the home screen pleasee anyone help me/.

What iPhone 2g, 3G, 3GS ?

If it's a 3G or 2g u can jailbreak while in the recovery screen with redsn0w 0.94 version before latest and it will bypass connect to iTunes or activate screen and take u to homescreen and jailbroken at the same time.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thuanle2 View Post
    Hi i just bought an iphone 2 days ago - JUNE -22
    And when i turn it on it ask for a sim card to activate it..

and then when i put in an att sim card.. and plug it in to itunes it says simcard not compatible.. and i even went to the att store to get them to activate it for me.. they couldnt do it either.. (i bought this phone of craigslist) and they told me to go to apple.. but i iddnt have time yet..

and i have no clue how to pass the screen where it says plug in to itunes to activate the phone...

and also.. I dont know wat BASEBAND or firmware the the phone is cause i cant get to the home screen pleasee anyone help me/.
    You can check where your Iphone comes from , check it from here;

You want know which carrier is your phone ? [Archive] - GSM-Forum

I have an IPHONE 3gs 32 GIG

I cant check where my phone comes from cause i cant get to the home screen!