• Yes, Thank You!!!

1 14.29%
  • Maybe. -_-

1 14.29%
  • No.

2 28.57%
  • "What The Hell You Talking About???"

3 42.86%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Unlocked My iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 (MC) New Bootrom

Red face I Unlocked My iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 (MC) New Bootrom
    Heyy,
    Just a quick note, this is my first forum here and the reason i made an account is because after i was searching everywhere for a iPhone 3GS 3.1.3. new Bootrom Unlock i finally got to unlock it and i just wanted to share it with everyone and it might work for you. All i did was plug my iphone in my iphone and open up spirit version 1.0 (1) and just waited till it said "Ready: iPhone 3GS (3.1.3) connected." then i just clicked the jailbreak bottom and it jailbroke it quickly and from there i downloaded the full complete essential upgrade from cydia then just downloaded ultrasn0w and it got unlocked. So i just wanted to share it with everybody. I got pics of my phone to.
    Thanks,
    Have A Nice Day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-4.jpg   -iphone-unlock-3.1.gif  

nice photoshopping on the pics

Thanks

Uhhhh Yep thats what the new ultrasn0w was made for not sure why you posted this but good job I guess..lol

Thanks

another poll tard....

Haha op is on the late train lmao

so you can unlock the iphone 3gs on NEW bootroms?

Yes. Jailbreak with spirit and unlock by installing ultrasn0w in cydia then turn off 3G if on tmobile.

I know that the unlock is possible if you have sim to activate the phone. I know that my Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 New Bootrom is from T-mobile but I dont know how to get vaild sim card. Thanks

Hey guys, wats the best way to unlock my 3G 3.1.2 BB 5.12.01 after jailbreaking with redsnow?are the new unlocks launched yet?

Read up posts.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

Man u rock!! I finaly have a locked iPhone!!! wooohooo
    now I need to find a way to upgrade to ios 4.0 and keep my unlock...

Guyz here -- Can someone pls specify what is being discussed here ?? may be I'm late to the party but for 4 months I have my iPhone 3GS (NewBootROM) lying unused. its on official 3.1.3 locked to Orange(UK). I don't have the Official Orange SIM card with me..

Can I Hacktivate -- then Jailbreak ??? I know once this is done, unlock will be done.. Just clarify pls..

I'll glad from the bottom of my heart

mehargags:
    I think you need the Orange(UK) sim to activate it.
    Itīs very easy to do activate it if you get one. If not.. i dont know if therīs a different way right now.

Also.. i want to ask to the forum:
    Is it possible to downgrade from new bootrom to old bootrom with 3.1.3 fw installed?

Thank you.