Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.0 Final is Confirmed Unlockable, Maybe Even For iPhone 4 *

Sorry that was kinda late : /

even if they do wait till the 24th until the iphone 4 is released im sure well be hearing about wether or not its confirmed 3g/3gs is unlockable, as well as be seeing some screenshots etc

cant wait =D

Well i hope when ios 4 is out they will unlock it in an hour or 2

I'm gonna have to agree that the unlock will come after the iPhone 4 is in the public hands. And if it is a Dev team release and not say, Geohot, or some one else, then they will do a day or two of testing to work out any bugs.

My prediction would have to be the 26th-29th

The fact that the iPhone 4 came with a mini sim card means that apple rather at and t doesn't want you unlocking the phone + we can expect added security you know how there is a different os for every generation of the iPhone so there will be a different os for generation 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mrinfame View Post
    The fact that the iPhone 4 came with a mini sim card means that apple rather at and t doesn't want you unlocking the phone + we can expect added security you know how there is a different os for every generation of the iPhone so there will be a different os for generation 4
    English?? huh lol

Yes, man I pay 5.99 web2go service which is 3g and edge and even with edge it's fast. I hope someone can flash te signals.

Lol guys the pre-orders have been shipped so t really doesn't matter.
    Last edited by slayoxus; 2010-06-21 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@bobright basically what I'm saying is that iPhone 4 will require a different unlock than the 3G and 3GS

Dude I have edge but no 3g I wish it was 3g so it was faster. But why pay $30 and more outrageous prices when you can get Internet for $6+fave 5 service unlimited text...

But still someone come up with a flash so that it changes te bandwith of the signals.
    Last edited by slayoxus; 2010-06-21 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    i don't get it either. The iPhone sucks without 3G
    Not necessarily. I am using GPRS in Afghanistan on my 3G[S] right now, and it's still better than any other phone. The slow speed sucks, but the phone itself is still great.

Thanks

@slayoxus : there is no such thing as flashing the signal...

O well people believe that it can be done since it is a like a radio but the software of the antenna that sends signals may not be changanle unless you take the phone apart. Unlike the sim card reader the antenna may not be changed through software. Idk I wish there was a way.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Ok, I retract my statement that it sucks without 3G. I mean it would suck not to have 3G

iPhone? More like MyPhone dale2's Avatar
    Thanks

MUCH better lol
    It is still an iphone either way
    I bet there are still people with the original iPhone on networks that have compatible 3G, so what do you think about that?

ive seen lots of people on here discussing about there 2Gs cant knock em
    Last edited by bobright; 2010-06-21 at 06:55 AM.

I just can't do AT&T. They are way to expensive, and most of my time is spent in places where their signal sucks or doesn't exist. I mean I work at a Marriott resort and can't even get AT&T service in 90% of the building. I love the iPhone but don't need AT&T to have it. Tmobile pre paid for me.

I never even considered getting an iPhone until the 3G came out so I could use it with T-Mobile's excellent 3G/HSDPA
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrinfame View Post
    In the UK you can get sim free from Apple, the micro sim has nothing to do with stopping people unlocking, merely progression of technology demanding smaller sims. just like how everything gets smaller in the technology world as it advances, Remember when sim cards were the size of credit cards?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123