Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi Help?

Default Wifi Help?
    Ok, so I think this is the right forum for this.....

I just got a second iPhone to use with T-Mobile. I jailbroke and unlocked but the wifi doesn't work other than near my wireless router. I tried the iphoneil.net method but it just stays stuck in updating sources and I have to reboot the phone.

I'm pretty good at IT stuff but there are a few things like SSH and all that other stuff that I am not familiar with. Is there a way to get my wifi working without having to use the iphoneil.net method?

Have the same problem. Any answer please.

yeah my phone is doing the same. its not a big deal for me, as long as i have service. did you use redsn0w beta which the dev team posted yesterday? i used that to jailbreak/activate my iphone 3g and then downloaded ultrasn0w and now im having similar issues and my phone is pretty laggy. i think im going to wait until dev team releases their official tools and jailbreak again, maybe the redsn0w wasn't stable or something.

Hmm actually I JB my 3gs(3.1.3) with spirit and then UL it with ultrasn0w from cydia. All works well accept Youtube and push notification and iphoneil get stuck on DOWNLOADING RELEASE.

Same Problem here on 3g asoon ultrasnOw is installed Wifi is Gone
    MacBookPro 13"
    iPhone 2g 3.1.2 (jail & unlocked)
    iPhone 3g 4.1 (jail & unlocked) 5.13.04 BB
    iPhone 3gs 3.1.2 (jail % unlocked)