Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Activate and Unlock your iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 with 5.12.01 Baseband with surety

Default Activate and Unlock your iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 with 5.12.01 Baseband with surety
    Hi all members.

I do buy myself an iPhone 3GS with latest firmware from US and import to Asia, but when I do turn on my iPhone i just only see the Emergency calls only screen, even I do put that phone in my drawer for 1 month, but finally got one verified and working method which i found.

Just buy an activated At&t sim card from US like from this seller:
    Spam removed!

and when you got that just put that in your iPhone and connect with itunes, there you just fillup your name and info, after that you iPhone is activated. And that will be able to use atleast as a fastest iPod touch.

But don't lose your heart, just try harder to jailbreak it, as i only find one website wecanunlockiphone.com who are yet providing the jailbreaking solution for the latest iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 . So try them.

And don't forget to leave your feedback for my post.
    Thank you. '
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2010-06-15 at 02:55 AM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

You again...

Are you trying to advocate a jailbreak or unlock? It's clear that jailbreak is available for 3GS on 3.1.3 with Spirit and an AT&T SIM card. Are you also claiming an unlock for 5.12.01 as well then? It's old news regarding the jailbreak which anyone can do by themselves for free, minus the charge of the AT&T SIM.

not again it was mine first infect. Its the facility for the outsiders of the US who do buy locked and unactive iphones on At&t from US like eBay and they don't know how to activate them and make them usable.