Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.1.3 activation/unlock

Default 3.1.3 activation/unlock
    Hey everyone,
    So yesterday I went to a friends house, and plugged in my iPhone 3GS running 3.1.2 with BB 5.11.07 into his computer and left it.
    I came back later to realize iTunes had updated it to 3.1.3 and whatever BB comes with the official apple file.

Anyway I was just wondering what my options are as far as re-unlocking it/even activating it. Are there any current methods?Should I upgrade to the 4.0 GM and jailbreak unlock that?

Also, does anybody know what BB will my iPhone now have?

Thanks!
    Last edited by samm90; 2010-06-14 at 02:25 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Your baseband is now 5.12.xx which is not unlockable. You will have to wait for the unlock to be released what we assume will be later this month. I am not sure if you can jailbreak it with Spirit without an official sim, but Spirit can jailbreak 3.1.3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

samm90 (2010-06-14)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

You do need some sort of SIM prepaid or not with AT&T or whatever the official carrier of the phone requires to make Spirit work.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (2010-06-14), samm90 (2010-06-14)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Your baseband is now 5.12.xx which is not unlockable. You will have to wait for the unlock to be released what we assume will be later this month. I am not sure if you can jailbreak it with Spirit without an official sim, but Spirit can jailbreak 3.1.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    You do need some sort of SIM prepaid or not with AT&T or whatever the official carrier of the phone requires to make Spirit work.
    Alright, thank you very much

lol. iTunes asks to update first. someone hit yes.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Not if you are scheduled to auto update.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Bummer situation either way... I never leave my phone plugged into a computer unattended. That iTunes is sneaky...

You must need the original carrier sim to do jailbreak incase your phone is unactive and showing Emergency calls only screen. You can find the solution from We Have the Best Services and Solutions to Unlock the iPhone 3G & 3GS

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Mods, ban please! This person has been posting the same things in every thread. Some sort of purchase towards unlocking 3.1.3 5.12.01.

Buddy, unlocks especially software ones are always FREE. Don't go around selling lies to the poor noobs who have got it hard right now. Jerk.

HI Anniex423 but why to block, i am not selling myself, i am providing help and solution nothing else.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Mm show me a video of an iPhone on 3.1.3 bb 5.12.01 that is unlocked (not factory unlocked). I wanna see that slide for emergency screen with an unofficial carrier SIM in. Then I wanna see the unlock process and I wanna see the settings with the info and I wanna see you pop that SIM in and see it work.

Then you should post a video of it being on 4.0 unlocked as well. Using the exact method that the website you provided which you and the website have awful grammar and syntax on.

Just a bonus, what baseband is 4.0 on? Isnt 4.0 in beta? Why the hell would you update to 4.0 beta and unlock instead of waiting for the final version??

Yes for updating to beta it was the necessary, because the phone which i have is at$t and that carrier is no more thinking to provide any unlocking even after launching the final version. I do talk with at&t and apple too in this regard. I do surely do provide the video, but unfor i only have the one iphone 3gs16 gb 3.1.3 update, 5.12.1 baseband and when i do buy that phone it was giving and showing only emergency calls only, so i do a lot of work on that, and try a random softwares to fix that well, if you wana see the running iphone then i would show you with a lot of pleasure. Anyhow which iphone you have and for which version you are looking for unlocking ?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

My phone is unlocked and I did it for free. As it should be.

Please provide a link here for this forum of your phone with 3.1.3 and 5.12.01 that is supposedly unlocked.

Please also show proof that it is not a factory unlocked phone.

Im not the only one dying to see a functional software unlock at this time. This entire forum wants to see it. So link a video right here, right now and prove me wrong.

I will gladly apologize and retract my statements here in this thread if you could successfully do so.

Yes my Phone is 3.1.3 and 5.12.01.I do surely do proof as I do order one more iPhone from my friend which he got as a warranty claimed so do try on that and make the visual video to upload on youtube, i do try at 05.08 bootrom on that it works perfect but now will definitely do try on the new bootrom . Even i myself looking for some decrypters who can make the custom shsh file with the custom IMEI number of phone. because that one is the sure shot solution which will work definitely. What is your suggestion or what are the your ideas in which the final solution will be sorted out?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

I think you should just show tge proof

Yes , i will, just wait. I do PM you myself.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Post it on this thread please. No PM necessary. I think this is something everybody should see.

No that i definitely post to new thread and on youtube, i am saying when i do publish i do let you know the links through PM. I am not making any 18+ video for you lolz.

Just let all us know or describe the process... If it exists...

Yes it exist for 5.8 bootrom will try for the 6.4 and do let everyone know if i succeeded.
    iPhone unlocking and activating help -Sig. Spam is not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast