Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 05.12.01 unlock

Default 05.12.01 unlock
    Just confirming that this isn't possible without downgrading the baseband? Or is it even possible to downgrade baseband with bootloader 6.4?

Thanks

I've seen some stuff like greensn0w but it seems fake...:S
    Last edited by Crotia; 2010-06-12 at 11:54 PM.

I, too, and wondering this. I am an idiot and "accidentally" updated my baseband to 5.12.01 today.

Is there anything I can do? I don't care if I have to reload the entire phone. I've got nothing on there to lose.

Not possible. Also as a future note please use thesearch button before making a new thread on a subject that has been discussed a little too much. Tired of seeing new threads with the same questions.

Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lexus2JZ For This Useful Post:

dashercsm (2010-06-15), Poseidon79 (2010-06-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Funny that this advertisement was running on this site

automaticiphoneunlocker.com | Unlock iPhone 3G 3.0 - iPhone Unlock software for ALL iPhone versions including iPhone 3G 2.2, 2.2.1 and Unlock iPhone 2.30 baseband! Unlock iPhone 3.0

When you look at the status it show iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 is jailbroken but not unlocked however on the site they claim they can unlock 3.1.3 on a 3 GS.. Sketchy!

Musclenerd tweeted about something coming soon though, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexus2JZ View Post
    Not possible. Also as a future note please use thesearch button before making a new thread on a subject that has been discussed a little too much. Tired of seeing new threads with the same questions.

Thanks
    Reason I reposted was because I wanted some more recent feedback - wasn't sure if something had been released after all of "impossible" posts

I just saw a few recently released unlocking programs I thought might work (but I guess they were scams)
    Last edited by Crotia; 2010-06-13 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

We don't pick the ads that run on this site.. They are all generated by Google Ads.

limera1n is gonna be official

Quote Originally Posted by ihaz3g View Post
    limera1n is gonna be official
    Is there an ETA for it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah! hopefully they will release it earlier. :-)